-- 5th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
Thank you to our very own Gary Hogeboom for this graphic title. Fitting for a night with 2 tribals, three idols, and a double-whammy in big players out the door. With only 8 of you left, one thing is for certain. it's going to be a wild ride to final tribal.

1-Who do you trust most on this tribe? Can you bring them to the end with you, or is that a losing battle?

2-Rank the remaining players from who is most likely to win, to least likely. We'd love to get your perspective on the other player's games. Is this list also in order of who you think will make it to the end? if not, who do you think is most likely to be in those final tribal chairs.

3-Have you thought about your dream final tribal? Who is there with you? How do you pull out the win?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:00:36 pm Thank you to our very own Gary Hogeboom for this graphic title. Fitting for a night with 2 tribals, three idols, and a double-whammy in big players out the door. With only 8 of you left, one thing is for certain. it's going to be a wild ride to final tribal.
Well that was fucking awful. Gonna need the biggest tam-pen you’ve got to soak up that mess. I just CASTRATED in front of EVERYONE! I’m not even mad about Penner leaving, I’m just mad I wasn’t told about it. And of course these fuckers can get away with it because I have no other options but them. Where am I gonna go, Cat and Joaq? Sounds like ass. Also I burnt my fucking idol, and the worst part is it wasn’t even a bad move on paper because Joaq had played his and how the fuck was I supposed to know he was really targeting Tammy because why the fuck even would he do that instead of going after me. And to top things all off I FUCKED up the challenge HARD. What a piss-poor performance. I was CASTRATED. CASTRATED in my own challenge submissions thread. I have no testicles to speak of, everyone. None.

Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:00:36 pm1-Who do you trust most on this tribe? Can you bring them to the end with you, or is that a losing battle?
Literally no one except for Kim. Not even Yve, what the fuck was that? Suddenly she’s worried about being the decoy? Am I really to believe that challenge was a wake-up call for her? I’m honestly worried about becoming so CASTRATED that I turn into as big a goat as her now. Oh cool, that’s the next question.

Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:00:36 pm2-Rank the remaining players from who is most likely to win, to least likely. We'd love to get your perspective on the other player's games. Is this list also in order of who you think will make it to the end? if not, who do you think is most likely to be in those final tribal chairs.
1. Catalie (love just fucking said she OWED her for keeping her idol a secret? this bitch has been protected since premerge with joaq as a shield, these people are insane)
2. Joaquin (literally just needs to get to the end and it’s his)
3. Stephanie (congrats, you made your move you fucking CASTRATOR)
4. Loveita (fuck you)
5. Kim (<333333)
6. CASTRATEDandra (fuck you)
7. Russell (this fucking cunt literally just fessed up to sabotaging my entire game at the merge for no fucking reason what the hell)
8. Tammy (returning from the edge of extinction)
9. Yve

I think the most likely FTC is Russell, Yve and one of Steph/Love.

Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:00:36 pm3-Have you thought about your dream final tribal? Who is there with you? How do you pull out the win?
Yeah, my dream scenario includes Yve and Aubry, and then I wake up.

I wanted Russ and Tammy to go that round, but I feel like anyone besides Joaquin now will be a hard sell. People wanted him gone last round, and the only reason he’s been deferred is because it’s “too early.” By the way, what the fuck was with Steph trying to say we “didn’t have the numbers to vote out Joaq”? As though we did after taking out Penner? I get that Penner and I are a super scawy power couple, but at least ground your theory in something that can’t be fact-checked like simple math.

THIS FUCKING SUCKS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom