-- 5th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
:fire: Final 6! That's one of you for each of Joaquin's abs! :fire:

1-Tell me about the jury. Who do you think will vote for you? Which players remaining in the game would vote for you if they were sent to the jury bench? How does this factor into your endgame plans?

2-Do you see a path to make those final tribal chairs? what is it?

3-What are you looking for in a winner this season? Other than yourself, who is playing that kind of game?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:03:57 pm :fire: Final 6! That's one of you for each of Joaquin's abs! :fire:
Or one for each sixth of Joaquin’s huge monolithic gut once he lets himself go after that humiliating defeat.

Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:03:57 pm 1-Tell me about the jury. Who do you think will vote for you? Which players remaining in the game would vote for you if they were sent to the jury bench? How does this factor into your endgame plans?
So right now I think it may be the same as my predictions yesterday. And I know I’m being pretty hard on myself there, I just kind of have to get into the mentality of downplaying myself to prep for all my pitches to these people. I think if I play this idol correctly, though, it will not only redeem me for my last clunky play, it will skyrocket me back to the position of top threat. Meaning I’d shoot right past Cat. Which isn’t totally ideal with a couple rounds left to go. More on that later.

Only update since yesterday is that Joaq seems to be voting for me on the jury, and unless it’s just part of her pitch Cat may vote for me over Steph even. There’s no way I’m letting Cat get to the end if I can help it, and I don’t even need to play coy with her so that helps. I’m not sure if Steph would vote for me or Kim, but I figure the idol play (plus the fact that I found another one, plus the extra vote play) would give me the edge there. Kim would absolutely vote for me on the jury, but I actually may want to keep her around after all. With three Fenrirs at FTC there’s always a risk of splitting jury votes but I figure I’d get the biggest boost for being the “mom” of the bunch. And that boost might actually make up for whatever Munin votes I’d lose by having Russell on there. Which I don’t figure would be too many, but eh. I just have to get to the end right now, and I am NOT falling for your Scooby-Doo fear-mongering, Poodster. I know you just want ratings.

Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:03:57 pm 2-Do you see a path to make those final tribal chairs? what is it?
Right now the mood in the air (since I assume Kim didn’t tell anyone about my idol yet) is that Cat is the next biggest threat and if we don’t take her out now we’re FUCKED!!! Only I’m not so sure about that. If she goes, I’ll likely go next, even without the idol play. So my next move is to figure out who would want to keep Cat around one more round. Obviously Cat does, and I think I do, so that’s already two. If Yve just follows my lead, and we’re not voting Russ, that’s three. So I figure my best option is to tell Kim that if Cat goes it will be me and her next, one after the other, and a Steph/Yve/Russ FTC. Which, to be fair, is probably what will happen. I can also work the point that I described in my last confessional about how Steph actually has way more friends on the jury than it would appear (Val, Cristina, Melinda(?), Loveita, Cat) and should be considered a legitimate threat to win. Then I would guess Steph leaves, we can get Cat the next round, and my best bet afterward (at F4) may just be to win immunity (Steph leaving helps with that). Failing that, I’ll make the claim that Kim will get Tammy’s vote and more of the Munins’ than me.

Now, if I can pull this off, or if I get immunity anyway, I may not need to play the idol at all tomorrow. I’m hoping I don’t because Kim may realize after Steph leaves that she could take me out before she takes out Cat, and in fact it might be easier for her to do so. I think it’s a pretty believable lie for me to claim that an idol hidden as late as the F7 lasts through the F5. Depending on how the air feels tomorrow, I may tell her that it expires at F5 early on so I can claim to be holding on to it to protect “both of us.” It’s going to be fucking hard, but I think it’s necessary insurance throughout all of this. I may even say it expires this round and I’m definitely playing it on myself, and then hold onto it and at F5 say I lied.

Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:03:57 pm 3-What are you looking for in a winner this season? Other than yourself, who is playing that kind of game?
This season I’ve been on the wrong end of some votes. I’ve been blindsided a couple times. I’ve gotten voted for a few times now. It’s a very different game than I played on Revenge, but I think Joaquin described it best when he said that I always made the best move for MY game, whether that be a failed push or a minority alliance. I came into the merge knowing no one on Munin except for Val, who I had tension with due to the shit-talking (which I’m absolutely going to bring up to anyone who goes after me the next couple rounds), and facing a tribe of 8 who had voted together every round premerge. My best bet was relying on my damage control and gluing all the Fenrir together for a minority 6, and even then there were people like Tammy who had played with people on the other side. I know juries in ORGs don’t typically value sloppy play, or big moves for the sake of big moves, but I think I made enough of an effort with everyone on “the other side” that they realize I was put in the underdog by bad luck, not bad gameplay. Plus Russell spread a bunch of random lies about me for no reason and I had to shake that target off my back for the rest of the game while also trying to survive and keep my allies safe.

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Now that I think of it, Russ leaving over Steph wouldn't be so bad either. He could fess up to the jury about how he sabotaged me in the merge round and they'd realize what I had to fight through before I even got to FTC. Only problem is I don't know if Yve would go for that, considering her weird love affair with him.

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom