By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing! Things are still just getting started but it appears to be on a roll!

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cochran
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:15:10 pm Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing! Things are still just getting started but it appears to be on a roll!

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!
r quick before I run to work

1. I still trust my core but not the whole group. There's a chance that Aubry gets let go in a sort of weak effort to keep everything ambiguous but I think that there's a bigger chance we take a stab at someone more vocal like a Tammy or Ziggy, which is still me trusting my group but not the entire grouping.

2. That's where things are tricky. I would like to keep as much protection as possible. Penner wants to vote for Tammy. He has some strong aversion to her from their last run out but I think that she could be useful to me if I can keep her from getting too mad. I have a connection to her people on the otherside but I need her to not sour them on me. Kim also needs to be thought about and I don't think that axing Tammy would make Kim want to work with me here. So I would prefer to get rid of Ziggy. This puts a dent in some s34 groupings which I am not privy to alliances with and I'm trying to mitigate a bad swap for me as much as possible. That's why I got fucked last time and I think a little preventative maintenance this early is going to help mitigate.

3. I may have found it and I did look but normally Stranded idols aren't 1 clue easy unless you guys have softened up then no, no one has found it. Some people fear Tammy might but you can't operate under that assumption and honestly I don't care, if she does have an idol, or someone does, and they play it then that's good for me because it likely won't be a me vote that they push for. I have my talons deep in everyone right now, I think everyone sees me as a potential person to work with so it shouldn't matter too much. If they get one of my allies because of an idol then so be it.

Cochran

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom