Slam your body down and wind it all around :fire: Lets keep this party going shall we?

1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?

2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?

3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?

With me. I'm going to stick with the power structure that I've built for myself. I'm in THE spot right now. I forgot how good I am lol. But no honestly it's my alliance right now. We have a group of completely solid four our of nine, and three who think they're in a five. One more vote and we have half of the team here.

2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?

Cass and Jeff. Still hard to pick one. Cass just gets my whole brain dumped on her while Jeff and I strategize differently but it's still just as good. I did snap at him a tiny bit earlier because Penner was upsetting me lol but still.

3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?

This is the quintessential get everyone to think question lol. I need these people to stay sheep, Danni come on. I took a backseat to Penner this last round but I'm a connection to a lot of people and will be going back to pushing my agenda this next vote. Strike later doesn't work for me, it's all about being in the front moving the pieces.

I think these answers are just cocky enough for me to get blindsided tomorrow.

I'm not going to be here tomorrow. It's my girlfriends birthday so I'm gonna spend it with her. As important as Stranded for Life is. And maybe that's influencing my judgement but I'm going to push things on to Aubry here. I know Penner likely won't be too happy but even Jeff is conceding that she isn't trying at all and if she shows up tomorrow it might be too late. Because I need her to go now. This round was good, we cut at Ziggy who has friends who are not me potentially, we ax a link that Tammy has to the other side. The issue is that we backed them against the wall. But "it wasn't about them" and for Kim it really truthfully was not. So I'm coming at them with that to try and prove that I really do want to work things out with them both. And the way to show that is to toss them someone. If I can prove to them I still am serious about working things out with them here then we cut some dead weight in Aubry and I hopefully have a spot wherever I end up on the next tribe. Hopefully with anyone I end up with.

Maybe I shouldn't have told Kim. I don't know if ten minutes before tribal is helpful or not lol but we will see.

Cochran

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I knew I was forgetting something. I don't know how much I really care about winning this challenge. I almost want to vote Aubry so I can show the girls. But I do care about who gets placed where and I'm going to put in my ranking accordingly. I'm going to submit my actual answers to try and win so it's not a throw but it's just hopefully going to get me ranked as not as important.

Cochran

• Loser
This is feeling too easy again so of course I'm nervous. I feel good about Penner here even with his Aubry love. So hopefully things just sort of keep moving forward. If we swap tonight then I don't want to win this challenge but if we do not swap then I want to win because we're getting too tight here.

Always nervous about not being here but hey that's life.

Cochran

• Loser