By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phase one complete :pop: . Now entering the true test of maneuverability in survivor, shuffled tribes! I'm sure you've got a lot of grafting to do, but while you do, give us some thoughts!

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cochran
Phase 2. And I got dropped on a team with a majority of Fenrir, with Joaq who was someone that I was looking forward to getting to know in the game here. Russel being connected and not someone easier for Joaq to want to dispose on first glance is a problem but provided that Yve doesn't read too far in to the whole being in last place on our team besides Aubry we have at the very least a three that are going to be solid. Maybe not rock draw solid but still pretty solid. Which again those challenge are the worst lmfao I am always running a very delicate show and revealing the dynamics are the absolute worst every single time. Hopefully she see's it as a fluke and maybe I should address it but I sort of want it to just not be a thing since I am still pitching her and Cass as my main crew. Hard to when Penner is top of the line. At least I'm not on the team that Penner and Cassandra are on lol. What a fucking wash for them. Aubry is definitely screwed over on her team but maybe Alex can get a step above Val or something? One can hope.

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?

Majority. Plan is to ax one of the new boys, preferably Russell but I'm still meeting them. Unsure how Tammy will feel but I may even consider trying to push her out over Joaq if we have to go to tribal more than once. But for now an easy Russell boot would be perfect if the Fenrir's can stick it out together.

2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?

I already noted this but I think Cass/Penner have to win to make it off that tribe alive. I really do. Don't care if Aubry makes it out alive so if they could go ahead and lose this first challenge that would be best case scenario for me.

3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

Maybe they have but what are we gonna do? I operate around idols the same way I always do and that's like they aren't there. I should hopefully build strong enough relationships with the people in the team that if they make an idol play they take a stab at someone who isn't me thinking that I would be willing to work things out with them later on.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this team here. We have some challenge strength in Jeff and Tammy, I forgot I'm actually not fucking ass in Stranded challenges, so maybe we'll pull out a win or two here which would be best. Keeping these new people around to work with later would be ideal and if we can get no more blood on my hand until a merge, just have everyone else do it, that would be perfect.

Cochran

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cochran
Also lol at me ranking myself LAST and still getting second. Easy first place baby I'm so important.

Our four being the top four is very telling and also fucking terrible lol

Cochran

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom