-- 13th Place - 2nd Juror - Voted Out 8-5 --
By Jeff
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO
Reem, Danni Boatwright liked this

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Jeff wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:37:51 pm I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO I'M BEING LIED TO
I take it you're being lied to. what monster is doing this to you?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:09:21 pm I take it you're being lied to. what monster is doing this to you?
They're hurting me mommy :'( beat them up for me :'(

No but real talk. I think Tammy is LYYYYYYYYYYYING to me. I think she played me like a little FIDDLE and continues to. But I am a very small fiddle like one of those tiny ones you get at the dollar store.

The thing that I think may work out for me is that I think that she thinks I believe her 200% (BECAUSE I DID, BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT) so possibly she will continue to think that I believe her but as soon as I get out of this mess I am SPILLING EVERYTHING.

Unfortunately I don't have very much information to give out but maybe I'll think of some, if they let me get to the merge. I'm bored. I'm in a VERY bad position.

I really really want to make the merge and BE A TWO-FACED FUCK. To be honest I've always been a two-faced little snake in this game and it's amazing people trust me, RUSSELL WAS LITERALLY THERE TO WATCH IT. Maybe they're writing in their confessionals about how much they DON'T trust me and I look like the BIGGEST IDIOT for saying this but whatever.

And to be honest, sorry Cochran, but it is a little bit of a relief to not need to feel handcuffed to him anymore. I'm not a very good team player. I play best by lying to people to give myself the most amount of options, and having Cochran limited some of those options.

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
UNTIL THEN, THIS WILL HAVE TO DO

This is the fake idol that Dan fake-played in Joaquin's original season, Indonesia. I think Joaq's looked similar so I went back and snagged it from his confessional. The colors match my orange tribe which is good.

If we lose, I'm posting this and making them shit their pants a little. Maybe get a little laugh from Joaquin if he recognizes it.

I WANT TO SEE JOAQUIN'S SO I CAN MAKE A BETTER FAKE, PLEASE

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jeff
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Thinking back, I don't really know what I could've done last round to have handled it any better, and I handled it very poorly.

I am moving forward while operating under the belief that Tammy jumped to Joaquin as soon as we got here and she played me. I just need to convince her that I am good with her and that we will reunite with Kim and reassess our position to try and make her feel some sort of loyalty to me on Kim's behalf like I was wanting to keep Tammy on Kim's behalf. I've been talking Kim up to her as my best ally because I refuse to acknowledge that I was included in the Cochran/Penner/Cass alliance.

I love when people tell me "I don't know if you know or not but Cochran/Penner/Cass are an alliance". WOW I didn't know that!

I don't know. I don't know what to do here. I didn't know what to do there. I feel like I was handcuffed and blindfolded, and the only thing I could've done, realistically, was to vote 3 on Tammy, go into rocks against a unit that had immunity and an idol. I was fucked there no matter what, so I should just cut my losses and be glad it was Cochran and not me.

I hope they aren't planning to throw this and get rid of me. That'd be such a FLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Okay. I just talked to Joaquin about working with him moving forward. I DO NOT feel safe about my position moving forward and I think that my pitch to him made me seem a little desperate. But I am, so of course that was going to show.

IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I make it to merge, I need to think of how I can fuck some shit up because I am tired of being on the bottom and being told what t do. That's not my style. I come up with plans and I enact plans. I think that I need to be a good little boy and fade into the background for the first round or two post-merge so that I am not an obvious, easy first-merge boot.

They SHOULD boot me here. They SHOULD have thrown the challenge to get rid of me.

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom