By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing! Things are still just getting started but it appears to be on a roll!

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Cochran definitely knows I hate our alliance lol.

I am also talking to Yve now, and I actually got her kind of paranoid about the Cass/Penner/Cochran thing. I just don't want this blow up lol. I think I may have made an oopsie here and kicked the hornet's nest before I needed to. But like, I'm sorry, I'm just not making any sort of significant social progress with Cass and then all of a sudden I'm roped into an alliance with her? I feel much more comfortable with Yve and Jeff tbh.

Ziggy and Penner I'm feeling better about (we made some good progress today) but eh. Something just isn't sitting right with me here. Like, at what point do ~I~ become the easy boot because "I have no connections" :dunno: ?

I'm just really hoping we win the next challenge. I know I'll be safe, and it'll most likely be Aubry going, but I fear that after that, the target could shift to either Yve or Jeff, and I don't want that. at all.

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Quick update but I'm feeling a whole lot better about my spot here. I've made great in-roads with Yve, Jeff, and Ziggy, and they basically have all told me that they're concerned about the Cass/Cochran/Penner thing too, so I'm definitely feeling more at ease now, because at least I know they're in my corner on this.

I also talked to Tammy, and she I was hesitant to even bring that up with her, but she told me on her own that even she thought ~The Six~ was a little haphazardously put together as well, and she's not like, married to the idea of it sticking or anything, and that she's willing to entertain the idea of getting rid of Cass and Penner before we get rid of Yve, Jeff, and Alex, which is ideally what I want to happen, so it's definitely a relief to know that it probably won't be an uphill battle. I think even Cochran would be willing to let them go if he knew that people are starting to worry about them being a strong trio or w/e

Cass I'm still not making any genuine progress with. Penner is cool, we've talked about stuff like Final Fantasy and real life and all that fun stuff, but he's kind of dropped off in messages for me lately, and even then, we haven't really had any in-depth game talk either, so he's definitely moved down on my list of favorites :dunno:

Aubry should be the boot tonight. I was hoping we'd win it but apparently Group B really botched their half of the challenge so I'm not really expecting the W here :/

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Cochran is absolutely dead to me. Dead. There's no coming back from this. I need one of the s30 gone the next time we go to tribal. No exceptions.

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom