By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phase one complete :pop: . Now entering the true test of maneuverability in survivor, shuffled tribes! I'm sure you've got a lot of grafting to do, but while you do, give us some thoughts!

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Right now, this is my ideal plan.

I want to stick with Cassandra and Penner for now, as much as it pains me. My plan is to sway Cristina, we are way-back buddies, and although we haven't kept in contact recently, I'm hoping that now that we're reunited, we can team and work together here.
Ideally, I would want to get Cristina to flip, vote off one of Melinda/Loveita, and then me, Cristina, and the remainder of Melinda/Loveita vote out Penner/Cass.

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
PS I don't know if this is overreaching, but can I get the board links (or at least cast lists) to all the Isolated games? For Stranded, it's different bc you have the website, and the forums which include all the board links. I can't find anything similar for Isolated anywhere....

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
I think me and Cristina are on the same page here. We more or less agreed that one of will be flipping on our old team once we have to go to tribal. Then, the two of us will pick up the remainder to create a new 3. And unless Penner and Cass are completely pulling the wool over my eyes, I think I'm good with them. I did mention that I have a past connection with Cristina (although I really, really downplayed it) so I just wouldn't want that to be used to say, have Penner/Cass/Loveita/Melinda team up to get us 2 out.

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom