By Kim
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hosts, please respond to the post from last round's confessional. I'm really freaking out about this. Like, literally a pit in my stomach.

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
so whatever, I'm not beating myself up over the vote thing. what's done is done. I just know that I won't make the same mistake again, but I'm really sorry I had to put y'all in that position to begin with.

No matter what happens, I'm feeling good. I actually feel like this vote was... entirely my doing lol. Everyone on my side was like, super super non-committal and they were resigning themselves to just voting Yve off, but I kind of put my vote down, and once I learned Cassandra had the doubler, I knew I needed to get the ball rolling and at make a go for it.

Val being the target was definitely all me btw lol. Everyone was too scared to bring up a name so I just went with Val and everyone followed along lol. So I definitely think I can hang that trophy on my mantle. And I think I definitely mind-fucked Cristina into throwing her vote onto Russell at the last second too, so I think I can definitely claim this blindside, and it's a good resume builder.

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
You're misunderstanding lol. I had made this post:
"Hosts, please respond to the post from last round's confessional. I'm really freaking out about this. Like, literally a pit in my stomach." at 9:04 pm, well before you responded to it in Confessional #7 at 9:24

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
ohhh bahahaha <3

Also, in the pre-season podcast, I kept referring to you as unlikeable for some reason and I've lowkey felt terrible about it ever since and have apologized in every subsequent podcast because it's not what I meant at all XD. What I meant was that you played more strategically and not a social game last season you played.

But I'm happy to report that you have proven me wrong and are a lot of viewers favorite <333 Now regretting I've not brought you back until this season.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom