By Nate Gonzalez
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congratulations! It’s weird to say this with so many people – but congrats on making the final week (again)! We’re only a few days away from crowning the Stranded ultimate winner.

1. So what went down at that live tribal council? Anything interesting occur in the lead up to tribal? Did the challenge reveal anything about where you all stand within this game? Any whispers of particular note?

2. With ten players left, there’s still lots of ground to cover for you to make it to another Final Tribal Council. Who is standing out as a particular threat? Who here is particularly coasting?

3. What do you think you will need to get done for you to win this season? Do you have a clear idea on how the upcoming rounds will progress? Do you have an idea on what you want to happen at the end?

4. Why do you think you will win Stranded for Victory?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Ugh this round is such a mess. I don't even know what to do. Ideally, I want Joaquin/Russell out of here at F10, but are we gonna have the votes to do that? And even if we do, I'm like, 90% sure at this point that Joaquin has an idol. Like, the only way that would plan would fullproof would be to get literally everyone else on board except for Joaquin/Russell, but I just don't think that's gonna happen. Tammy is hesitant to go along with Cass/Penner (and she should be, because they're planning on keeping her around long-term) and Penner/Cass are convinced Stephanie is with us, but I'm pretty sure she's just blowing smoke up their ass. Catalie is kind of a lost cause too tbh, I'm pretty sure she loves Joaquin lol.

On the other end, I don't think just lying down and voting Penner off at F10 is going to do me any favors either. I do implicitly trust Steph, Catalie, and Tammy here, but I'm just worried about Joaquin. If we let him slip by tonight, he's gonna have way too much power going forward.

There's also the issue with Tammy, who I adore and consider my closest ally, but right now the ~~perception~~ is that I'm playing totally under her thumb (not even close to truth) and I don't want that to bite me in the end. I definitely cannot be sitting next to her at FTC, that's for sure. Cassandra even tossed around the idea of getting rid of at F9 if possible, and at this point... I think I'd actually be willing to do? I told her that if I make the concession of getting rid of Tammy, she's going to need to make the concession of getting rid of Penner sometime before F5.
Reem liked this

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom