Thank you to our very own Gary Hogeboom for this graphic title. Fitting for a night with 2 tribals, three idols, and a double-whammy in big players out the door. With only 8 of you left, one thing is for certain. it's going to be a wild ride to final tribal.

1-Who do you trust most on this tribe? Can you bring them to the end with you, or is that a losing battle?

2-Rank the remaining players from who is most likely to win, to least likely. We'd love to get your perspective on the other player's games. Is this list also in order of who you think will make it to the end? if not, who do you think is most likely to be in those final tribal chairs.

3-Have you thought about your dream final tribal? Who is there with you? How do you pull out the win?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
I have been joking about this for a while, but I think I am the Cassandra of this game. Not Cassandra Franklin, but the Cassandra of Greek myth, cursed to utter true prophecies, but never to be believed :violin:
Reem liked this

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
I don't even know what to do now lol. I feel like voting Joaquin off is the easiest choice for my game just because I've already done it twice lol. That means I wouldn't even have to get any more blood on my hands.

At the same time, I think the whole perception of Joaquin being a massive jury threat is grossly overstated lol. Sure, he's done fine so far, but I think people are getting too wrapped up into the ~perception~ of Joaquin being a threat without even looking at the facts. Joaquin needed not only 1, but 2 (!!) hidden immunity idols to protect himself. Say what you want, but that's always going to be pretty damning walking into a FTC. He may even need a 3rd idol at this point. I handled someone like him at FTC before, and I can do it again. I know that for me personally, pretty much everyone else in the game gets my jury vote over Joaquin at this point, unless he's sitting at the end with Russell and Yve.

He's trying to spook me about my FTC chances against anyone, but lol, I'm not worried about that. My edge is that I'm actually extremely aware of how I'm being perceived. And I can use that to my advantage going into FTC with pretty much everyone. Like I said at TC last night (or was it 2 nights ago?), I walked into Costa Rica's FTC with basically zero locked-in votes, and I successfully argued for each and every 5 that ultimately gave me the W. I understand the circumstances are different here, but I feel strong enough about my game that at one end, I'm not taking anybody else for granted, but on the other, I don't feel personally threatened by any single one person's chances against my own. Everyone has their strength and weaknesses here.

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom