:fire: Final 6! That's one of you for each of Joaquin's abs! :fire:

1-Tell me about the jury. Who do you think will vote for you? Which players remaining in the game would vote for you if they were sent to the jury bench? How does this factor into your endgame plans?

2-Do you see a path to make those final tribal chairs? what is it?

3-What are you looking for in a winner this season? Other than yourself, who is playing that kind of game?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
I am at a crossroads lol. I think I can make Final 3 with Yve and Russell, and I think I actually have a decent enough chance at winning in that scenario. it's just a matter of winning this next vote. Cass has the idol, and if she has any sense, her, Catalie, and Stephanie will stick together here.

And my beef is, there's zero room for error. I think if Cat, Steph, or Cass make F3, they will win, 100%.

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
1- Tell me about the jury. Who do you think will vote for you? Which players remaining in the game would vote for you if they were sent to the jury bench? How does this factor into your endgame plans?
I mean, my chances of winning are probably the most in-flux out of anybody right now. If F3 is me/Yve/Russell, I think I have a very strong chance. If Stephanie is in there, I think she wins, but I get a strong second. I don't think I have any shot against Cassandra or Catalie at this point. If I'm in F3 with Russ and Yve, I'm almost positive I get Steph and Cassandra's votes regardless, even if I have to backstab them.
Do you see a path to make those final tribal chairs? what is it?
Again, in flux. I think what's critical here is Cass' idol. Like, say we vote Catalie off tonight, and Cass doesn't play it. Steph wins immunity next round, Cass plays her idol, and then I get screwed, because I think I would be the next target in that scenario. Ideally, we need to either vote Cassandra out tonight, or make sure we at least flush her idol out so it doesn't become a problem for next round.
What are you looking for in a winner this season? Other than yourself, who is playing that kind of game?
I mean, this is a bad answer, but I usually just vote for who I like the best lol. I know nobody ever wants to admit that, but yeah.

Again, this is in flux.

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom