By Nate Gonzalez
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congrats on the Final 4!

You’ve been here before, now you are here again.

You have a lot of numbers to type so let's keep it brief.

(1) Reflect on your history with Stranded and why you winning will be something special. Just give us a little somethin' to endear you guys to the casual audience.

(2) What is your plan to win Stranded for Victory?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
This is pointless lol.Steph only had a 6 minute lead on me, how did she get so far ahead?

I bet Russell loses this challenge and we vote him out, but yikes, the case against Stephanie just got a whole lot worse now.

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
It's just about this surviving this vote now. I'm not going to continue fighting in the challenge at this point. I can keep going, but there's no chance of me overtaking Stephanie, even if she does decide to take some breaks here and there. Right now, my strategy is to at least maintain second place, and just hope that Stephanie made an error somewhere along the way that she didn't pick up on. I have so much schoolwork I'd like to catch up on today, it just doesn't seem like the best use of my time to keep going hard at a challenge that I'm probably not going to win at this point anyway.

Now I just have to focus on surviving this vote. I am worried, for sure. For starters, last round I already gave Stephanie "permission" to vote me off at F4 and she'd still get my jury vote, but I didn't really expect the circumstances to be like this. I just assumed that Russell would win FIC and that we'd more or less be forced to vote each other off anyways, so I figured that the deal I made with Stephanie would at least be good enough to ensure that we get each other's jury votes regardless.

Yve is also an issue. Like, not to throw shade, but I don't think she's winning regardless. Barring an exceptional FTC performance from her, I'm probably voting for the other two. But in her mind, I think that she thinks that she can vote me off at F4, have my jury vote regardless, and that she can scoop up all the Fenrir votes at the end.

Like, I definitely see the argument in me voting Yve off, because then I could lay claim to being the last remaining Fenrir, which I think would be a pretty big deal considering the odds were stacked against us tremendously at the beginning of the merge... But that's like only reason I would consider voting Yve off tonight, and I don't think that argument will be enough, because I'm not even sure how much people actually care, if at all, about the Fenrir vs. Munin narrative.

Russell is believe is voting for me regardless. But if I can get Steph and Yve 100% on board to vote him out, I'm going to ask him to vote for Yve lol, just so I can have the claim of never having a vote cast against me. Plus, I actually think I get his vote in the end. He was just venting to me about how Steph puts in "zero effort" and that he's frustrated that now, all of the the sudden, she's pulling out all the stops. Plus, he's completely pissed because this challenge was the perfect storm for Stephanie. Because of the time difference, she got to start competing on a full night's rest, whereas me, him, and Yve were practically getting ready to go to bed by the time the challenge started. Add in the fact that Stephanie got Friday off of work because that following day is a public holiday in Australia, I think he's pissed. This really was the perfect storm for Stephanie to dominate. So I don't think he'll actually be giving her any extra kudos for Stephanie actually being the one to "slay the dragon". For what it's worth, I'm probably beating Russell in this challenge too :dunno:

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Lol this is why I didn't wanna go to the jury. I already cannot with these people, especially Melinda, who is somehow not going to take any sort of accountability for her tanking her own game and just complain about me somehow being "boring" as the reason why she's out more so than anything else.
Jeff Probst liked this

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom