-- 10th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 6-3-1 --
By Danni Boatwright
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format:

Episode 01
Gary

Good morning, good morning, good morning, not you! You can choke!
-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :)

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Episode 1

Penny

shockedpikachu.gif

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Episode 2

Ziggy

You zigged, when you should have zagged.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Episode (7? Final 14)

Yve

Tonight is yven odder than I expected.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Can I whisper in Yve and Jeff's ears to tell them that I am voting for Val? Thanks

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
You gotta Make it public at council but I can do this for you if youd like.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Episode merge

Val

Sweet Valley Bye :(

Penner

• Jury
By Penner
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Whisper for Tammy:
"FYI it is Val we are all going for"

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Episode 8

Russell

Can you Russell up the votes you need to stay?

Penner

• Jury
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Episode 9

Cristina

I have lost faith in Cristianity. <3

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Penner
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Episode 10

Stephanie

I don't have a good pun for this one and don't feel super fun about this vote.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Episode 11 (?)

Joaquin

I don't think you'll be Joquin out of here tonight

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
oops typo
Episode 11 (?)

Joaquin

I don't think you'll be Joaquin out of here tonigh

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
FINALE

Steph

12 Points from the Irish jury go to... Australia!
I was torn between you and Yve after watching your videos as you both seem like really genuine people that I can relate to a lot. Steph, you come from the same anxious, academic place that I do and Yve I could have recorded an identical video about my journey towards becoming a more consciously kind person over the years. Russell you were by no means a distant third place, I just couldn't connect with you as well on a personal level.

Game-wise for me I feel like Steph you showed me the most active play, I credit you with being open enough to discussions outside of your alliance that helped accelerate my vote-out and capitalising on the fallout caused by that.

Best of luck to all three of you and any of you would make a fine winner!

- Penner

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom