-- 10th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 6-3-1 --
Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?

Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?

Good luck, and have fun. We're all rooting for you icon_yahoo

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
OK I'm for posterity I am going to make rash first judgements about people and see do they hold true:

Penny is INCREDIBLY boring to me. Doesn't seem to have much to say and I'm waiting to see does she have any personality traits whatsoever.

Ziggy seems great. Chatty, chill person, mentioned that I'm hot so if he continues to work on my vanity he will do well.

Jeff I remember from commenting on my original season. He's always come across a very sensible, cautious if maybe a little serious kind of person. I get the sense he has very little enthusiasm for wacky people so I will keep things normal with him and not bombard with IMs.

Cochran I played with in Season 30 I think? I cannot for the life of me remember were we allies in the end or not. But I do know he is a serious gamer and will be desperate to win. Will align with him but pay extra care to make him feel comfortable and not threatened.

Cassandra is my ultimate frenemy, we have played together on every season. I think I voted her out my first two turns and then she went on to win my doomed third season. I will definitely keep her close these early days but she will certainly be here to win.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Quickly before bed:

Yve, I didn't get much out of.

Kim M seems like a very nice Christian lady.

Aubry I like, I feel like I've spoken to her before on discord or something but I have no recollection.

Penny seems to have livened up but is not really my type of person.

Tammy is back, I think looking for friends and seems happy to see me.

Alex hasn't logged in it seems. Possible first boot?

Final thought for this evening: I know how I feel about everyone, now I need to start sussing out how everyone feels about each other. Must review prior relationships.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
I met Alex, he seems sound. I need a GMT bro also so that will be just lovely gal.

In true Penner fashion I didn't reeeeally read Tree Mail properly until I just did the challenge. I see we are going to have to vote someone out regardless. UGH.

Right now nobody jumps out to me, I'm very very wary of being seen to be aligned with people that I have played with before. I also know that Cass and Cochran may not be super tight (or Cass is pretending that's the case) so I don't know if all of us working together is a fantastic idea. I'm sorta thinking of trying to align more with some of the older crowd who haven't played in a long time and don't have any other friends in the game. Playing in other seasons like Revenge where you're forced into an alliance by virtue of having been together before is stressful and doesn't give you much room to actually play the game.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Tier List:

S Tier (like them socially, trust them so far)
Aubry, Alex, Jeff

A Tier (like them socially, a bit wary of them strategically)
Cass, Cochran, Yve

B-Tier (not quite sure where they're at)
Kim M, Ziggy

C-Tier (I just don't care for these folks or trust them)
Tammy, Penny

Let's see how we progress

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
I'm sorry but how on earth did she win her season? Am I missing something? She flip-flops between being the most insanely dull person I've ever chatted to and then becoming this OTT gif kween with zero substance. There's no middle ground. I couldn't tell you one concrete fact about her personally except that she's Australian. Am I being pranked? Is this some sort of bot that's crashing and burning at the Turing test?

I feel like I can get the numbers together to dump her on Sunday hopefully. This is the season of Penner playing without fear for consequences so I'm actually just gonna push for what I want. There's only room for one Penn in this station (we'll workshop that one).

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Penner wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:45:21 pm Tier List:

S Tier (like them socially, trust them so far)
Aubry, Alex, Jeff

A Tier (like them socially, a bit wary of them strategically)
Cass, Cochran, Yve

B-Tier (not quite sure where they're at)
Kim M, Ziggy

C-Tier (I just don't care for these folks or trust them)
Tammy, Penny

Let's see how we progress
Can I just say I think I fucking nailed this.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
It appears to be between Penny and Aubry tonight unless I am being terribly blindsides. The level of coordination it would take to do that though doesn't seem worth stressing about.

Kim/Tammy/Ziggy seem to want Aubry and I definitely want Penny to go. Plus we now get to tell Aubry that they hate her. But do we tell her before tribal? I know Cochran will be dying to get in there with her. If he tells her and I don't she might distrust me, but if I tell her and she tells everyone else it could reflect poorly on me. Gonna do some thinking about this over the next few hours.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Got a migraine a few hours before tribal, still feel rough but getting better now.

Some brief thoughts before sleep:
I wasn't a fan of Penny and I'm happy with how things worked out.
I'm scared of the trio and their relationships but I'm equally scared of being painted in the same light. I feel like I will need to make a move against my own "relationships" to prove it's not an issue. Cassandra will be the one to go if I do. I hated being tied to people last time I played.
Wtf was that post in your confessional thing??

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom