-- 10th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 6-3-1 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing! Things are still just getting started but it appears to be on a roll!

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Ugh, connections connections connections. Someone tell me what to do!

I keep flip-flopping between trying to take out the "connected" trio, needing them in the event of a swap, worrying about my own target being "close" to Cassandra and then trying to see connect with the individual players.

I still trust Cochran but he's such a liability sometimes, he loves to strategize openly and I get worried that he will spill the beans on things I tell him.

I'm very scared of some all-consuming S34 alliance, it not only is very recent, 6 of them are on this season and they also have all played a ton of different seasons and different formats (e.g. Isolated).

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Tammy pulled a total Penner, not reading the rules and getting us disqualified most likely.

I find her just as banal as I did last time around, plus I technically owe her some revenging. I also really want to break up this trio so I am thinking it might be a good idea to blindside her tonight?

I've done some work on Aubry so hopefully Tammy hasn't bothered to strategize with her. I feel like Tammy is just trying to hang together with her three until she meets the rest of her friends. I am gonna play as hard as I want from the beginning this time, there's no point in sitting her trying to float to the end (like I normally do). I can't play the same game every time.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
OK I may have been swayed to vote for Ziggy a little but I think it makes more sense. I'm still getting my wish in breaking up the trio. Tammy is a charisma vacuum so hopefully won't be able to forge any great alliances and we piss off less people on this tribe by voting for Ziggy.

The vote-off also reminded me of a classic Big Brother 8 Ziggy moment.

Jeff seems convinced that Cochran and Cass are best buds but I don't see it. I think it's not something I need to worry about for now. Cochran is so difficult to rely on when it comes to trying to play all sides though, it's going to stress me out in the long run.
Jeff Probst liked this

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts