-- 10th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 6-3-1 --
Slam your body down and wind it all around :fire: Lets keep this party going shall we?

1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?

2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?

3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I'm feeling very uninspired today.

I think if we go to tribal council we will end up voting out Aubry. That's graaaaaand but I'd probably prefer Yve to go. I just don't have a great read on where her head is at whereas with Aubry I know her head isn't really anywhere.

We seem to have patched things up with Tammy and Kim but I think that's more like, them feeling in the minority and trying to appease what they believe to be the people in control versus actually genuinely feeling good with the rest of the tribe.

Finally, I've decided to tell a bunch of people that I trust what I think about the idol. I'm not gonna find it myself anyway, I just don't have the patience, so this will help build some trust and get it in the hands of people I at least trust myself.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom