-- 10th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 6-3-1 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phase one complete :pop: . Now entering the true test of maneuverability in survivor, shuffled tribes! I'm sure you've got a lot of grafting to do, but while you do, give us some thoughts!

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom

I figured would start making some short confessional videos since I can just think out loud and upload them as I go. Hopefully I have addressed all of Gary's questions. Also I just shaved my head in a Britney-style meltdown and it looks weird AF to me.

Yes I have a pack of floss picks at my desk and picked one up to fidget with while recording.
Jeff Probst liked this

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
That challenge and the goofing off we did after was so much fun. I do feel like we have bonded a bit as a tribe.

I'm real tired of Kim these days and Cristina's obvious idol hunting isn't endearing either. I still think all things considered if we do have to go to tribal, I could flip on Kim without pissing off many old Fenrir and get an in with the old Munins.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom