-- 10th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 6-3-1 --
By Penner
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I never did a confessional yesterday due to some personal stuff that was happening. Will cover a few different happenings:

Episode 5 was a day of weirdly genuine emotional impact from Stranded which is a bit weird. I'm going to blame it on the quarantine and this being my only real social outlet where actual things happen. With my own real life friends it's like... "oh you're still only leaving the house for groceries, cool... same...". With Stranded there's new people, challenges, idol hunting, basic mental stimulation. :inlove: :inlove:

The highs were definitely the challenge, the practice together, nailing it when we did it and then all the fun we had trolling with our fake entry. I really bonded with the team on that one and I genuinely hope we stick together going forward.

The low is definitely Alex leaving the game. We really became solid bros with our time on Fenrir and I was devo to see him go.

Aubry leaving is kind of expected given the numbers, I wonder did she not go for immunity in the hopes the tribe would be safe but it seems a little risky and one that didn't pay off. I have a lot of time for Aubry though, she's really smart and made me laugh out loud a number of times, but I suspect she didn't have the time to commit to this that she would like to.

I am very interested to see what happened with Cochran. Did they try to split up him and Jeff or did someone use an idol?

My new tribe is great. I have a lot of time for Melinda and Loveita is great and an incredible player also. Cristina is also v nice but maybe not as close as the others.

If we lose the challenge I am flipping on Kim immediately. I just don't have time for her and right now I am very worried about her joining Tammy and an all-consuming S34 alliance.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom