-- 10th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 6-3-1 --
Welcome to the merge! the 14 of you are all that remains of our cast of winners, and one of you will be walking away from the Valentine tribe $200 richer.

1-Did you expect to make it this far?
2-Who are you excited to meet back up with? Anyone you're ready to drop?
3-How does the merge change your game plan? Are you prepared to start playing harder?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
I did it!!!!

1. I am equal parts super confident and utterly pessimistic. So yes and no?
2. Kim and Tammy have got. to. go.
3. Honestly I am putting in so much work into making friends with people. I just started talking to Russell about workouts shoot me in the fucking face.

Will do a vid over the weekend with broader thots and opinions.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Forgot to do my video but I guess we are forgetting tribal council so everyone gets a free day yay

It looks like the vote tonight will come down to Jeff and Yve. I still would love for Tammy/Kim to somehow but they are strong players and aren't going to lift right out of the game that easy.

Yve is lovely but she just doesn't seem to have a game plan here. She seems to be just kinda... waiting for things to change. I wonder if she plans on dropping some kind of a bomb just before tribal, change things at the last minute. Either that or she is completely rudderless. I trust Jeff a lot more and he doesn't seem to have a whole lot of power or options in this game so I think he is someone who I can count on going forward.

The dynamic pre-game alliance of Cassandra and Penner (note: not a pre-game alliance) continues and I guess if everyone thinks it exists I am stuck with it.

Russell is a bit more talkative and has a little more personality than I anticipated so I am now a lot more wary of him than before - but also I think with personality comes someone willing to make some moves.

At the moment if I had to highlight what I see as relationships, this is what I get:

Joaquin/Russell (strong)

Tammy/Joaquin (potentially strong)

Tammy/Kim

Kim/Cristina

Cristina/Loveita

Val/Catalie/Steph (strong) (likely add Melinda)

Penner/Cass/(Jeff) (link with Jeff seems less well known)

Yve (???)

Also me and Melinda which I *really* hope pans out.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom