-- 10th Place - 5th Juror - Voted Out 6-3-1 --
Another episode, another winner gone.

1. Were you expecting that chaotic vote breakdown?
2. Are you worried about potentially hidden friendships waiting to come out and strike when you least expect it?
3. Do idols and advantages factor into your plans going forward or are you just hoping to luck out?
4. Are there any players remaining that you don't view as a threat?
5. Ideally, who's in your final 5?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
1. Were you expecting that chaotic vote breakdown?
Yeah, when Melinda posted the number "10" just before tribal I knew she would be voting for Russell along with Cristina. If only she had given me a heads up more than five minutes before tribal I would have gone with her.

2. Are you worried about potentially hidden friendships waiting to come out and strike when you least expect it?
I don't know are there any more hidden friendships but I'm sure something is gonna come and kick me in the ass when I least expect it. The votes so far have kinda given away what most of the alliances are but the real question is who has "redline" castaways that they will never vote out.

3. Do idols and advantages factor into your plans going forward or are you just hoping to luck out?

4. Are there any players remaining that you don't view as a threat?
Yve and Russell are never going to win the million dollars. Yve just seems like a passenger and Russell is just a grade A asshole. Did you see his goodbye message for Jeff? What a delusional douchebag.

5. Ideally, who's in your final 5?
Lez be honest, I suck at challenges. I can't win my way to the end so I can't be the biggest threat at final 5. I have been concerned about my relationship with Cass this whole time but I actually think that being the "pair that needs to be split up at 5" could work hugely in my favour. Unless she wins immunity... in which case I need someone who's good at immunity in the gang. Maybe Steph, which means Catalie, which means Melinda? That's not a horrible F5 for me.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I forgot to answer question 3. I hate idols and advantages, I never get them and I hate having to play around them. That's why I'm being a lil more cautious and letting other people do the dirty work - if anything pops up at tribal I know I won't be the other vote.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom