--21st Place -- Voted Off 10-1--
Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?

Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?

Good luck, and have fun. We're all rooting for you icon_yahoo

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Penny
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:19:42 pm Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.
Omg its like SO good to be here. <3
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:19:42 pm Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?
So like I don't know anybody. I played Refuge with Catalie and we were on opposite tribes and so we didnt interact much. I think this should help me as there's hopefully nobody here to actually want to come after me straight away.
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:19:42 pmWhose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?
NOBODY! I fear no-one YAS.

Penny

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Penny
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
So Penny's legacy was always of a loud-mouthed smart ass, but also a bit ditzy. I'm pulling out all the stops for this, but don't want to play too much out of character. So I've chatted to just about everybody. Here is my read on everybody at the moment:

Alex: Hasn't shown up yet, easy first boot if he doesn't turn up.

Kim M: I like Kim cos I remember being a host when she played. I didnt do much hosting just mostly talked shit but ANYWAY Kim seems very logical and very centred. Not giving me much atm but happy to play with her some more.

Yve: Also not much happening here yet but said a hello and some quick words.

Jeff: Talking a bit of smack with him. Tried to get him to tell me who he wanted to vote first but he gave me nothing. So I can tell he's reserved.

Cochran: Also very reserved, didnt get much but just some personal chats atm about his girlfriend and travelling etc. BORING DONT CARE I want to talk strategy bitches.

Penner: Super keen we already have a GIF alliance between the two of us. Which works for me.

Tammy: Someone I'd like to work with, we've been chatting quite a bit and so I'm keen to see where that goes.

Aubry: Started reserved but she's starting to give me something.

Cassandra: This bitch is fucking mental, she's been sexting me constantly since we started omg.

Ziggy: Number 1 atm. I love Ziggy. Our ship name is PIGGY and PIGGY are gonna dominate. Omg. I love him.
Jordan liked this

Penny

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Penny
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
So I still haven't heard a solid name yet, which means this is going to be a messed up panic vote at the last minute lol. It's a good opportunity to cause a little chaos but I don't wanna go too early and leave myself open.

There's every possibility that it could be me, BUT my instinct tells me it isn't, at least not yet. Normally if you're going home some people will keep up appearances and pretend, but you'll get a couple of others that are too lazy and stop messaging you since you're gone. But thats not happening here, everybody is still messaging.

I think the explanation is that nobody wants to throw the name out there and organise the plan because then you become the target. It's like we're all pointing guns at each other in a circle in the middle of the street. If you shoot first everybody else will just gun you down instead. I don't think I'm going to win this, because there's just too many good players here and I don't have the skills anymore. But I don't wanna be the first chump voted out of an all winners season.

I still feel like I can trust Ziggy and he mentioned that he'd heard Kim and Aubry as names that have been brought up. I'd prefer Aubry and so thats the direction I'm going for right now.

Penny

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom