-- 9th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out (6)-3 --
Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?

Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?

Good luck, and have fun. We're all rooting for you icon_yahoo

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Tammy
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
I can't believe I'm back again :rofl: thank you Caryn! I'll do my best to make you proud.

Coming back to Stranded this time feels so much different than it has in the past. I've won this game but I still feel like I have so much to prove, and what better way to prove what you've got than to go up against the best of the best? This time I don't want to just win, I want to play hard. I want to win and have fun winning and I want my win to be respected. My strategy in the past has been to play under the radar and be more of an observer and a follower, and this time I want to change that because it got me voted out pre-merge in Revenge. So this time I'm hitting the ground running.

Ziggy is someone I know that I can work with. He and I have played together before and went really far together before he got idoled out, and luckily I had nothing to do with that and was pretty loyal to him. Ziggy is a smart player who is really good at building relationships, and he's an idol finding god :crown: , and I want that on my side.

Penner and Cass are people I've also worked with in the past. In Allies, Heidi & I linked up with them and we were worked really well together in the pre-merge. Then I lost Cass at the swap and never met back up again because she went out pre-merge. She and I are each other's good luck charms though, because I went on to win that season and in Revenge I went out pre-merge but she went on to win. So we have no bad blood... with Penner... it's a little different. I was excited to see Penner here. He was a familiar face, and we went through all of Allies together. But then I remembered what a clusterfuck Allies was and that we weren't always on the same side :rofl: Penner and I took turns blindsiding each other in Allies and then I cut him at final 4. Even though he did go on to vote for me, I don't know what that relationship is going to be like. I think that we're both smart players and we both know that we should be teaming up here because it's the smartest thing to do to work together. I hope he sees that, but I'll definitely be watching my back with him because I know he's got game and I don't think either of us will make the mistake of trusting each other too much.

another potential ally I have here is Kim M. Kim and I run in similar social circles outside of Stranded, so even though we're not really friends there's that familiarity and mutual connections that I'm hoping give us a good starting point in this game. I think that it just naturally makes sense for us to link up and have each other's backs.

The others I'm all just getting to know for the first time and just trying to work on those connections. Alex is someone that I think I could build a relationship with through Heidi (love you girlie wherever you are! :heart: ). Alex was close with Heidi in their original season so that's at least just a starting point. Aubry and Cochran are both easy to talk to. Penny seems like fun. I think that I can definitely use my social game to get in good enough with these people at the start that I'm not a target for this first Tribal Council.

I have no idea what to expect for the first Tribal. I think that it could come down to someone who isn't super connected and hasn't played in a while, like Jeff? I know what that feels like and it sucks to come back after so long and just be so out of the loop... but nobody gave me a pass when it happened in Allies :dunno: I had to catch my footing after being gone for years, and I wasn't given any time to do it. I was targeted at the very first Tribal I went to and had to work every step of the way to earn that Victory and so I'm not going to be showing any sympathy to anyone here either. This is by far going to be the most cutthroat game that I've ever played because I remember how it stung to be voted out in Revenge, thinking people had my back. This time it's definitely do unto others first kind of game for me.

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Tammy
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
I think a majority alliance might be coming together on Fenrir. At first I didn't want to come on too aggressively but then I decided fuck it, why not? This is a winner's season, might as well go hard, so I'm trying to take advantage of the paranoia that is gonna be building today about going to Tribal for the first time to put together a majority alliance with Cass. Cass is close with Penner, so that's an obvious inclusion, and then Cochran seems to be searching for something as well and I think the familiarity makes him feel comfortable. and then, I want Kim and Ziggy in it as well because I'm close with them and see myself working with both of them long-term. So that's my alliance ideally, Cass & Penner, Ziggy, Kim, Cochran and myself.

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom