-- 9th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out (6)-3 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing! Things are still just getting started but it appears to be on a roll!

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Tammy
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Well that challenge performance sucked :teary: I fucked up but even looking at the original submission it was over time, but like, Penner and I were supposed to be keeping time and solving because Alex was struggling to solve at all. So we're probably going to Tribal tonight and that sucks but that's what the game is about I guess!

Going to the first TC and having that unanimous vote definitely gave me some assurance that the alliance I was working to build is actually solid. Right now, the six that I feel like are in control of the tribe and deciding who goes home are myself, Ziggy, Cass, Penner, Kim and Cochran. and I feel good about that six as a whole and individually. Kim, Cochran and I have something going which I feel good about, and Penner, Cass and I have a pretty good relationship from before as well, and Ziggy and I worked together the last time I played so this feels like a solid group for me and I don't see any reason in shaking things up when it comes to that.

Right now, surviving this tribe is kind of my main priority. I'm not too worried about a swap or a merge or anything like that yet, I'll just have to do apart to it whenever it comes. There's still 20 people left, so I'm thinking there's going to be at least 2-4 more TCs on these tribes before there's a switch up, so just getting through those is the most important.

Tonight there are definitely eyes on Aubry as the target if we do have to go to Tribal. She was the other name that was tossed out with Penny's last TC, and there were some people that wanted to see her go over Penny. So if those people still want that, that's something to consider. At the same time, I don't want to go to every Tribal Council and Aubry's been strong in both challenges, so losing her would suck for that reason, compared to someone like Alex who hasn't given as much in challenges. At the same time, Alex could be a loyal number moving forward and much less of a threat in the long-run than Aubry.

There isn't too much paranoia about the idol. I definitely think that it's been found, and I think that there was some sort of advantage given at TC last night as well. I don't know who has either, but I definitely think it's out there.

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom