-- 9th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out (6)-3 --
Slam your body down and wind it all around :fire: Lets keep this party going shall we?

1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?

2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?

3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I am so fucking irritated about what went down last night. First of all, it all boils down to Penner being a fucking shady bitch as usual. It's honestly my fault for thinking he would go a few rounds without launching into his insane, overplaying antics. I don't care if people felt like Ziggy had to many connections, but I completely believe that Penner is is still holding on to our drama from Allies. He brought up again last TC that he's voted off everyone on this tribe except for me, and I think it's eating at him that he hasn't gotten the chance to vote for me because he's a megalomaniac. So I think that he targeted me last night, couldn't make it happen, and settled for Ziggy who he could persuade people to vote for. Now he's acting like he wants to work together again and I'm just lying straight to his face because the minute I get the chance to cut him I'm going to. It was stupid of me to think that we could work together again.

Right now, I'm playing up to Cass and Cochran how much I trust them and want to work with them, when honestly I'm not sure that I trust either of them at all. Cass will always have Penner's back before she'll have mine. Right now I can play up to her that I trust her a lot and want to work wit her and Penner but when it's time to make the move against Penner or if he and I split on something, which will obviously eventually happen, I know she'll side with him. So that makes her a very temporary ally for me. and Cochran... I think he's a moron. He said people were worried that Kim, Ziggy and I were a strong trio but why the fuck would he trust Penner & Cass over me & Kim? Kim & I both would have had his back through this entire game and are way more loyal to him than Penner and Cass are ever capable of being. and now he's burned both of us with this vote and neither of us really give a fuck about him. I think Cochran made a really dumb error last night in throwing away two really loyal allies. I don't know if it will come back to bite him but I know Kim and I both want to make sure that it does.

So after Kim, who at this point is the only person on this tribe that I fully trust, I'm looking to Alex. Alex and I have been getting to know each other and I believe him about how everything transpired last night. I don't know his relationship with Penner, but I'm hoping that Kim & I can reel Alex & Jeff in to start working with us. I need to work on Yve too, because I don't talk to her much but Kim is close to her. That could be a much more valuable alliance to me since it might actually be some people that I can trust.

On the chopping block tonight, I think it's Aubry? but they could all be lying to me again and it could easily be me tonight, but I don't think so. I think that Aubry hasn't done a lot to create relationships with people and I think going into what everyone believes is a swap, she might be the easiest person to vote for without making too many waves. Kim is considering trying to pull in people to make a move against Penner tonight but I don't think it's possible, I think that the others won't want to isolate half of the tribe like that and I'm not sure that Kim and I have the sway to pull it off, I think it could blow up in our face. Would I do it if we could swing it? Yes. But I think we might have to just settle for Aubry tonight if we lose, just to survive and see us through to the next phase of this game.

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Sooo I just researched some of the other players from the other tribe - and I actually do know quite a few of them. Not super well, but I'm getting a little more nervous about tonight because if anyone on my tribe figures out how many people over there I *could* be connected to, it would make sense for me to boot them the same way they booted Ziggy. So I'm a little more nervous about tonight.

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom