-- 9th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out (6)-3 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phase one complete :pop: . Now entering the true test of maneuverability in survivor, shuffled tribes! I'm sure you've got a lot of grafting to do, but while you do, give us some thoughts!

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Tammy
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
I fucking love this tribe! :inlove: Everything about it. The color, the name, the animal, the group. I think first and foremost we're a strong tribe. Jeff is obviously good in challenges, he won that first individual immunity, and I've won my fair share of challenges in this series so I know that I can hold my own. Joaq and Russell were both good in the last game I played with them too, so I think we can win tonight and avoid TC completely. That's, obviously, the goal for tonight. If we do end up losing - I think that I'm in an okay spot. Right now the original orange have the numbers 4-2. That gives us some options. I'd like to not have to vote either of the boys out, let alone have to split a vote between them, but if all of the original orange is being truthful then that might be the smartest play. I trust Jeff and Cochran here. Maybe that's dumb, because Cochran was shady as hell about the Ziggy vote, but I think it benefits both of them here to stay loyal to me. Yve I'm less sure about. I don't talk to her much, and the times I have talked to her she just seems to be incredibly paranoid about connections and generally not trusting of me. But Kim liked her a lot so I don't know, maybe she's not after me. It's hard to say.

Working with the boys isn't something I'm ruling out, it would just have to happen later I think. Looking at the other two tribes -old purple has the advantage over there. Alex & Aubry are outnumbered on orange and so I kind of think I'll never see them again. Obviously I've been wrong millions of times before in this series but they seem overall like the weakest tribe, and I think Aubry sucks socially and Alex sucks in challenges so on such small tribes I kind of see them being easy boots. On new purple, Kim/Cass/Penner is a recipe for disaster. Kim was itching to boot Penner on OG orange so I just don't see the three of them sticking together if they lose. Either Kim will flip and cut Penner as revenge or Penner will have the connections to get Kim. So it feels like orange is going to be outnumbered come merge any way you slice it, so I don't want to burn the two original purple connections that I have over here that could really help me come merge.

I want the blue idol. I've never wanted an idol so badly in my life. I just want to finally have a Stranded idol and have some power :sob:

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom