-- 9th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out (6)-3 --
By Nate Gonzalez
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey!

Congratulations for making the Final 17! This is a huge accomplishment in Stranded, and particularly in an All-Winners season every day is an accomplishment!

1. Tribe Dynamics – the core to the game you are playing. How are you getting along with everybody so far? Who do you think is a threat? Do you have any plans for the present? Plans for the future? Plans for the past????

2. Challenges – how do you think that challenge went? How do you think the upcoming challenge will go? If you've done the challenge already, how did it go?

3. Hidden Immunity Idols and Secret Advantages – can’t live with them, can’t live without them. Do you think any are in the game? Do you know who has them? How’s the hunt going?

4. “You better get ready? It’s coming for you. The fire is burning and when this is through – one sole will survive. Winners at War.” What lyrics or song is playing as you pull off a badass move that affirms your badassery as a winner? (pls, I'm making a Spotify playlist)

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Tammy
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I knew that was what the challenge was going to be :eyeroll: I hesitated for a minute deciding what I wanted to do but then I figured I'd just claim because I know Russell or Joaq will. I mean, Russell won this in the last game that we played together and he's the main target here if we lose so I know he'll do it again, so I just decided to go for it. If we do lose because someone on my team claimed it I hope it's not Russell who wins. I think someone will try to claim for every tribe though, that's the only thing that makes sense, so maybe we'll get lucky and the other two tribes will have been faster. I think Aubry will have gone for it on orange and the other girls might have tried to beat her to it. and then things seem really split on purple so maybe someone from there went for it too?

Right now the plan here if for me, Cochran, Yve and Jeff to stick together but I just don't feel a ton of trust with this group. I'm skeptical of Cochran after what happened with the Ziggy vote, and I'm nervous about Yve because she's kind of paranoid about people's connections and I don't really think she trusts me. At the same time, Russ and Joaq are both strong players and can definitely pull off saving themselves tonight with immunity or advantages or something like that, so that's a little nerve-wracking. I'm trying to work on Joaq so that it's not my name that gets written down if they do pull something off, but it's such a crapshoot tonight so I'm definitely not feeling as safe as I was last round. Tonight I really think anyone could be going home. Part of me thinks it might be smart to just start to turn things on Yve a little bit. Let Cochran know she's paranoid about things, maybe 3-2-1 her at the next vote to avoid idols? I don't know though, I'm not sure Cochran or Jeff will go for that.

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom