-- 9th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out (6)-3 --
By Tammy
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
That was... a mess :relieved: So I guess I'll start at the beginning: duh Russell would win this challenge. It was obvious that Russ was on the outs here and so I knew he'd take it, my only hope was that I was a little bit faster than him. I wasn't. then, also, duh that Joaq had an idol. So immediately I knew that both of the boys were going to be safe, it was just a matter of what we were going to do about it. I was open to the idea of going with Cochran & Jeff to put 3 votes on Yve, but both of the boys were being noncommittal. They threw the idea out to me, and then according to Yve also tested out the idea to her of putting 3 votes on me? I don't know if that's true or not but it was enough to make me realize this group absolutely sucks. Jeff and Cochran put the idea out there that the 3 of us doing this and then immediately started panicking. If you're gonna aim the gun don't hesitate on the trigger dude.

So I was like, forget it, I'm not going home tonight because I trusted these guys, so I went to Joaq and Russell and told them that I wanted to vote with them. I think Yve was doing the same, but Yve had been stringing them along all weekend whereas I had been lying the foundation but not making fake promises. So I think they trusted me more. They wanted to do Cochran, so I was like fine, whatever, he broke the alliance I was in with him on literally the second vote so I don't have much use for him. Plus... it was a nice little fuck you to Penner. You take my ally out, I take yours. 🙃 Stop fucking with me. The worst part though is that I'm hoping he and Cass survive over there, and Kim too, because I'm going to need all of them around at the merge either to work with me or keep people's eyes off of me. Also why the fuck didn't Aubry go for immunity? I'm so confused.

Anyway, for some reason Jeff, Yve and Cochran didn't end up putting 3 votes on me. I 100% went into that council thinking they would. Why would they just vote for Joaq and hope for the best? But Joaq played his idol like expected, and I was on the right side of the vote so Cochran goes, and I survived that whole ordeal. And honestly, this round is the safest that I've felt all game. As bad as it is that orange is so down in numbers to original purple - the smartest move for me here is to stick with Joaq & Russ. I actually do trust them, and I'm really not too worried in an all winner's season that it's going to be an orange vs purple merge. I just can't see that happening. So if I can make the merge I think I have some options. I may not instantly be in control but I think I can stay safe and work my way into a position of control.

If we lose tonight, I don't know if it's better to get rid of Yve or Jeff. On the one hand, Jeff is much more stable. Yve is a paranoid, chaotic mess a lot of the time. She's paranoid about connections and she doesn't trust anyone and even though I think she'd work with me and Kim come merge, I'm not sure if she'd be flexible enough to work with people she doesn't like. Jeff on the other hand would be. But Jeff is also more connected to other people than he is to me, so I don't think I'd have as much input with him as I would with Yve. Yve would be closer to Kim & I but harder to keep in check, Jeff would be closer to Penner & Cass but easier to manage. So it's really a toss up. If Russ or Joaq feel strongly one way or the other I might just go with that because I'm not sure either decision stands out to me as much better.

but I'm feeling comfortable tonight for the first time and I think I am actually going to make the merge <3
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom