-- 9th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out (6)-3 --
Welcome to the merge! the 14 of you are all that remains of our cast of winners, and one of you will be walking away from the Valentine tribe $200 richer.

1-Did you expect to make it this far?
2-Who are you excited to meet back up with? Anyone you're ready to drop?
3-How does the merge change your game plan? Are you prepared to start playing harder?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
I can't believe I made the merge in an all winner's season :celebrate:

I honestly didn't expect to make it this far because I think I underestimated how much of a target I am for some people? Like, I genuinely had no idea I was considered a threat in this game. I thought that I would be able to play under the radar for most of the game and try to avoid having my name come up, but that instantly stopped being a possibility. Penner brought my name up for the second vote, Cass told me that there was a lot of "watch out for Tammy!" going on at Fenrir, Ziggy called me out when he left for being dangerous, and Natalie told me that Courtney was dead-set on killing me if she got to the merge. I've never even met Courtney? What the fuck? So I'm not feeling comfortable in this merge because I think there could be eyes on me for being a big threat in this. I don't feel like I've done anything to earn that threat status here yet, but that doesn't matter if it's what people feel.

So, relationships...

Kim is by far my closest ally in this. I think she's the person that has the most similar outlook on people as me. We're both skeptical of the Fenrir because of how majorly shady they all are, but we're also not Munin, and neither of us wants to have to rely on them to carry us in this. After that, I have a pretty solid relationship with Catalie and Stephanie because we're in similar social circles outside of this game. But that doesn't mean it will carry us through this, and it's very likely it could come back to bite me if people want to split that up.

So instead I'm working hard on Joaquin and Russell, who I obviously have a foot in the door with already from our time at Jorg, and I think that the two of them should trust me somewhat. I think that flipping to them the night that I did might have been the decision that will make or break my chances at winning this game. Cochran would have left anyway because of Joaq's idol, but I was able to gain their trust. At the same time, I think the Jeff, Yve, Cass and Penner group of Fenrir trust me a lot less because of it. Which sucks because even though I don't trust any of them and I know they've been plotting against me this whole game, I still wanted the option to work with them if I could.

Melinda, Cristina, Loveita and Val are all kind of up in the air for me. Those are the relationships I need to start really working on. Val has some connection to Cat & Steph so I'm hoping that they'll put in a good word for me there and that can be some sort of bridge. Cristina seems to have built something with Kim as well. So I'm working on it. I'm trying to cover all my bases so that I'm good tonight, but who knows if it will work. These are winners and they're all super smart, I wouldn't be shocked for a second if they turned this whole thing upside down and I go home tonight. So I'm just trying to stay on my toes and make sure it's not me tonight.
Jeff Probst liked this

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Things are iffy right now. I don't think anyone really knows what's going to be happening tonight, including the Munin majority. I think they're all over the place because everyone has different relationships that they're trying to protect, and everyone is also super paranoid about idols. I think if this vote comes down to relationships, I should be good, because I think I should have Cat, Steph, Russ, and Joaq all fighting for me, and I'm trying to give all of the others no reason to bring my name up. But if it comes down to idol paranoia, then I could be considered a safe vote because maybe I'd be the least likely to play an idol or have an idol played on me? Jeff winning the IC threw people off for sure, since I think it seemed like it was boiling down to Yve & Jeff as the targets last night. Yve is of course now convinced it will be her, but there's also some chance that it could be Cassandra because she's been playing hard since the merge pushing to try to get people to flip on Munin.

Not that I'll get a say, but I'm hoping that they'll vote for Yve tonight if it's a choice between just the Fenrir. She's a bit scattered and paranoid, and I don't know if she'd be useful in making bigger moves later on, whereas Cass is someone who I think would flip this game on its head if given the chance.

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom