-- 9th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out (6)-3 --
Another episode, another winner gone.

1. Were you expecting that chaotic vote breakdown?
2. Are you worried about potentially hidden friendships waiting to come out and strike when you least expect it?
3. Do idols and advantages factor into your plans going forward or are you just hoping to luck out?
4. Are there any players remaining that you don't view as a threat?
5. Ideally, who's in your final 5?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Tammy
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Omg, it worked 🥰 Every bit of yesterday worked out so perfectly for me. Firstly, my first individual immunity win of the season! I was beginning to think my immunity wins in the past were a fluke with how badly I did in the last two ICs, but now I've finally won one to add to my resume. and, I have a boot I can add to it in Cristina. I don't know if there was a lot of behind-the-scenes things with the Munin that helped lead to a Cristina boot but I do think that I played a big role in it with the way I pushed and organized some of the numbers behind that. Cristina needed to go for me for a lot of reasons. One, I just couldn't trust her at all. Even the times she was telling the truth, it was impossible to trust her because she just could never give a straight answer. Two, she was part of the NuMunin group that I knew would be coming for me eventually when they figured out I was too connected to too many people in this game. With Cristina gone and the NuMunin girls officially out of power, I feel a lot safer and insulated on all sides of this game. Which is obviously where I want to be for a lot longer.
Jeff Probst wrote:1. Were you expecting that chaotic vote breakdown?
Not at all. I thought that there would be a few votes for Yve by the people being blindsided, a couple of votes for Loveita as an insurance policy, and then the rest all on Cristina. I didn't expect Russell to get any votes, so that got me nervous as the votes were coming up. Apparently Melinda had a doubler and went to Cristina and told her the plan, and they grabbed Yve to put votes on Russell and hope that the split would work out in their favor? That kind of pisses me off about Yve. I mean I can't really blame her in the sense that she has to do whatever she thinks is best for her but after that Yve is honestly useless to me. This whole game Yve has had some sort of issue with me and I don't know what it is. She hasn't trusted me from the very beginning because she heard I had all of these connections. Then after everything happened on Jorg she kept coming to me saying she wanted to build trust. I voted with them against Val. and then tonight I helped orchestrate something meant to keep her safe, and she just completely went against me? :eyeroll: So clearly all of Yve's "I want to build trust!" has been complete bullshit and it just makes me feel like there's zero chance we'll ever actually be able to work together and trust each other. So if Yve's name comes up again, I'm not going to put in any actual effort to keep her safe.
Jeff Probst wrote:Are you worried about potentially hidden friendships waiting to come out and strike when you least expect it?
I'm not sure, but I don't think so? I think I have a general read on the situation and I feel like I have a good idea of who is close to who. Right now I feel like I'm protected on all sides as much as I can be. Cat, Steph, Joaq and Russ all trust me a lot and I think would protect me over any of the others. They've looped me into every plan that's been going on, and I've voted with them for Jeff which I think was a big part of the reason that they trusted me enough to go with the Cristina plan (because even though I think that was great for my game, I'm not really sure if it was as good for theirs :shifty: ). Then on the other side, I think I'm protected by Kim, Cass, and to a much lesser extent Penner. I think if someone like Love or Melinda approached them to make a move against the Cat/Steph/Joaq/Russ group, it would be stupid of any of them to choose me as the target, so I think I'm covered on that end too.
Jeff Probst wrote:3. Do idols and advantages factor into your plans going forward or are you just hoping to luck out?
A little bit of both :rofl: I don't have any idols or advantages. I'm shit at finding or getting those, but I'm hoping that the intricate web of connections I'm spinning here keeps me safe from all of them. I'm pretty sure the doublers that were given at the first TC are out of the way. On my season I never won or found any advantages, but I maneuvered around them well. This season it's that on steroids, so I have to step up my ability to play around them.
Jeff Probst wrote:4. Are there any players remaining that you don't view as a threat?
No, none. Every single person here has proven that they're able to make it to the end and then successfully argue their game to a jury. Everyone's a threat.
Jeff Probst wrote:5. Ideally, who's in your final 5?
It's way too soon for me to figure out a final 5 plan, because there are a lot of people I have relationships with that I could legitimately try to go to the final 5 with: Kim, Joaq, Cat, Cass, Russ, Steph, and somehow, maybe even Penner? He and I haven't gone for each other's throats or tried to blindside each other for like 4 rounds now? I think that might be a personal record for us :heart: Growth.

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts