By Nate Gonzalez
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congrats on the Final 4!

You’ve been here before, now you are here again.

You have a lot of numbers to type so let's keep it brief.

(1) Reflect on your history with Stranded and why you winning will be something special. Just give us a little somethin' to endear you guys to the casual audience.

(2) What is your plan to win Stranded for Victory?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
I was fully prepared to do this challenge until I passed out, but Stephanie somehow has double the posts that I had when I wasn't even trying.

So I set an alarm for an hour after I fell asleep to see if I could sneak on, and it was empty! But then Stephanie showed up again. She is like a hungry beast guarding her kill.

I am concerned about this final four. In a perfect, perfect scenario, Kim and Stephanie would vote for Russ, and Russ and I would vote for Kim. In a tie breaker, Kim beats Russ. Russ votes for me in the end because I was loyal and tried to keep him in the game, and also I'm awesome.

But that is VERY unlikely. Especially when Stephanie came to me saying both of them think I am more likely to win then I'd like to let on. So instead of focusing on this doomed challenge, I'm going to work on my social game and dive deep into why they feel like I might beat them.

If I had my choice, I'd do the tie breaker. I get the feeling I don't have a choice, and might have to just go with who will take me, if that is anyone at all.

I've legit spent DAYS thinking about if Russell or Kim are the better choices. Every once in a while, I'll just say "Bring them both!" But I'm not going to get a big head about this. I still have the final four tribal council to survive. And even if the last two have worked out perfectly, this one is still up in the air.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Why I want to vote out Kim:

1) So I can be the last of my original tribe
2) So that I can be the left-most photo on the banner. If folks see me on that side, it may subtly let their brain get comfortable with the idea of me winning the game.

I mean, there are a lot of other reasons too. Good, strategic reasons.

I really feel like this is Kim or Russell's game to win. I have a huge battle ahead of me. Can't wait to see the jury's dispositions.

Also, I realize I am in the final 4 without immunity and not worried about getting a vote. If I get blindsided that would be hilarious. If I don't- goddamn how powerful is that? I am the Ryan of Heroes, Hustlers, and Healers? I forget that season. But Ryan, man. What an all star. >_>

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
My final 4 layout.

Get Kim to work on Stephanie so that she votes for Russ. Tell Kim that I'm down to vote however there isn't a tie.

Tell Steph I'm on the fence about the vote. I know she's been leaning Kim (how I want to vote), but she REALLY needs to convince me. So she focuses her efforts on convincing me and herself that Russ needs to stay.

Kim mentioned that she'd vote Russell to me. So I did two things with that, I told her Russ said the same thing about her (he didn't), which prompted her to say he's just blackmailing me with the vote. That kind of play honestly makes me change my mind on Kim a bit.

So I went to Stephanie saying that Kim may try and promise her jury vote (if she loses) in return for a tie vote. Stephanie confirmed that the conversation was angling toward that. I warned Steph that Kim may attempt to get us BOTH to force a tie, therefore getting a 3-1 vote in her favor. Steph now knows not to try any fun moves.

I then go to Kim with a plan to get Steph to think there could be a tie vote, and then we'd make it 3-1. I'm also bringing up how good Russ is at complimenting people. And how it's annoying.

Just thought you'd like a recap.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
As per usual, I don't feel great about this.

I'm hoping to at least get 1 or 2 votes, but if the jury has disregarded me like Catalie says they have, I doubt they'll throw their votes to someone they think won't win.

At least I am the "neat lady" of this game.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts