Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?

Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?

Good luck, and have fun. We're all rooting for you icon_yahoo

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Oh, Caryn. You've made a terrible choice.

hello

SO! I started playing ORGs back in 2004. Played pretty heavily for years- always wanted to have a game going at one point or another. Then it started becoming twice a year, then once a year. Until Stranded in Patagonia came around, where I won. I figured that was a good stopping point, and I legitimately haven't played a game since. At all.

I am so out of the loop. I have no connections. Instant messenger on the board are you kidding me? I skipped out on the immediate chatter because I am managing a restaurant during the "shelter in place" of Chicago, and we started getting pretty busy with to-go orders. Also, the internet there is pretty shitty. But I'm going to bring my laptop in every night and do my damndest to stay active and have fun.

I miss confessionals so much. They were my favorite part.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?
I don't know ANYONE. Or, at least I don't think I do. I really need to sit down and find the screennames of these winners and see if I recognize any of them from my past. Because I KNOW that there are some folks out there who remember me and what I'm about. And that's the only thing that scares me at the moment. But it's been what? 7 years now since I last played? No one probably gives a shit about "Jeremy."
Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?
Honestly? I'll get back to you on that one. Superficially, it's obvious that some of these guys have played several times and with each other- you can get that info from the very helpful banner. I want to acknowledge that some of us have only played once. All of this information is honestly meaningless, that's why I say it's superficial. Ultimately, this is a brand new game and everything else is just a deleted scene of exposition in the storyline of Stranded for Victory.

However, sometimes superficial bullshit is enough to get someone voted out and keep you in the game a little longer.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Cassandra and Penny are chatting with me. Upon googling Cassandra I learned that she plays HARD and doesn't give up. And that she has an antagonistic history with Penner. Sweet.

Penny was a co-host to my season. She probably remembers way more than me, honestly. 7 years of nightly weed can really hurt your memory. I honestly don't remember much from my game and look forward to finding the board again someday if it still exists. I do remember loving every second.

Oh, hey, Cochran just messaged me. He's in Japan? I hope that means he's not on a lot.

I haven't spoken with Alex or Penny yet. Everyone else I've gotten in a word or two. Hopefully we can build some good bonds tonight.

I'm also worried that my personality hasn't aged well. Back in Patagonia I was killing it socially. But now, here, I really need to find my footing. Kind of happy we're getting a tribal council right away, if at least so we can build a base. If I survive.

I'm working on the immunity idol. No clues, aside from it being in all lowercase letters.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I like that the episode already has a quote attributed to it.

If I just go ahead an add the quote to my confessionals, does that mean that I get to be the person quoted in each episode, and therefore become the star of the season?

All I know is, to the victor; go the spoils.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Yve wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:45:21 am I like that the episode already has a quote attributed to it.

If I just go ahead an add the quote to my confessionals, does that mean that I get to be the person quoted in each episode, and therefore become the star of the season?

All I know is, to the victor; go the spoils.
Episode titles tend to just be puns on the previous boot's name

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
THANK YOU NATE

I definitely beat Cochran. He's been at 7 posts for well over 18 minutes now after he replied to the challenge thread. Unless confessional posts don't count toward public totals.

Penner is from Dublin. Jeff is from Pennsylvania. Cochran is in Japan. Cassandra is on the west coast.

I have a little notes folder up on the game but it'll be good to use this as reference if I need it too.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Dude, get this.

Cassandra and Penner have played in all three of their seasons together. And two of those seasons ALSO included Tammy. And Tammy and Ziggy were on 34 together. Those are our only in-game connections. Not including folks who were involved in production, or watched games unfold and had favorites. So many fun factors.

Going to really push my relationships with Cassandra and Penner. They're going to be either the glue, or the source of drama. And having a connection to either or both of those things is key.

Full chart from the banner:

Alex (6, 8, 12)
Penny (15, 16)
Kim (17)
Yve (18)
Jeff (23)
Cochran (21, 22, 24, 30)
Penner (25, 28, 30)
Tammy (5, 9, 28, 30, 34)
Aubry (29)
Cassandra (25, 28, 30)
Ziggy (iso3, 33, 34)

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Yve
Okay, headed to bed after a couple lovely hours of instant messaging. Spoke with Penner, Cochran, Cassandra, and Alex pretty extensively.

Essentially, Alex was the easy vote until he showed up tonight. Now there are no easy votes.

Cassandra is the obvious head of the tribe right now, which means she's just the most visible. I'd say Cochran or Penner are in the best spots right now? Cassandra mentioned that Cochran "liked" me, and Cochran mentioned that he was chatting with Cassandra a bit when I inquired, but didn't mention any other conversation going on at the time. I absolutely clicked with both of them, and I feel like they're comfortable with me.

When the discussion for a name came up, it all seemed pretty lax. But the fact that I got info on how Alex's name came up a bit made me more comfortable. And especially when all four of the people I spoke to asked ME about what I thought of, almost as a non sequitur in the conversations. I of course took the easy out, and that was to wait an see who performed the worst in the challenge tonight. Tribal strength is important, and I'm sure some of these old farts have forgotten how to post on a message board. My game is counting on it currently.

So yeah, probably the closest to Cassandra and Cochran. But I don't trust either of them, ESPECIALLY when they've clearly played together before. And we have the equivalent of Amanda and James in Cassandra and Penner. They're absolutely working together in some capacity. I can't show them all that I know too much, or that I'm doing too much research because that's dangerous.

So yeah, that's tonight in a nutshell. Sleep times.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
By Yve
Yve, you're someone who has less connections than the other winners who have played with one another before. Does that worry you tonight or is that an https://i.imgur.com/KsEyqKl.jpg?
Same answer as in tribal council, to be honest. And my answering it there might've been a strategy WHO KNOWS!

But really, no worries at all. They're all clearly connected, but this is a new game, and their history can only destroy them.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe