By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing! Things are still just getting started but it appears to be on a roll!

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Well I waited too long on that. Does it count if I just posted the link in a quote in my confessional right after? Lol.
1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
Nah, I don't trust any of these folks. Mostly because of pregame alliances.
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
My game is all about staying safe now and staying safe at the swap outside of getting swapfucked.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?
Someone definitely has that thing.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
In my defense, I thought you just messed up your sentence and didn't put in the image tag. lol

That's why I posted my response to the question in my confessional. I thought I had missed a rule about answering privately or something.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Also, I know my name has come up tonight. It's between Ziggy, Aubry, and me. Those three names.

Which is interesting that it goes to me before Kim or Tammy. Super duper interesting.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom