Slam your body down and wind it all around :fire: Lets keep this party going shall we?

1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?

2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?

3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?
The power truly resides with Cassandra, Cochran, and Penner. With Tammy hovering around there somewhere, I'm sure of it. I'm absolutely working within that power structure, as the powers that be have "convinced" me that I am their "third." I'm sure a few people are their third. Our recent conversations haven't been near as substantial enough for me to warrant any kind of stability within a three-person alliance. At best I am tied with Alex for 5th right now. But that's better than 9th or 8th! If I continue playing this way, I should be safe heading into a swap. I'm just trying to keep my head above water.
2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?
Who am I closest to? Superficially, Cochran and Cassandra. With Penner and Jeff following up. Truly close with? I'd say I have the best connection with Kim M, but that's not going to serve me anything outside of diluting my relationship with the powerful folks.
3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?
My initial goal was to just survive. The first couple of days I was actively participating in the strategy. But you go away for five hours in the middle of a day and suddenly you missed an entire event of strategy where Penner and Aubry were apparently leading the charge? That's the narrative I got, but I wasn't actually there so what do I know. Luckily, I have another shot to participate in a vote. Right now, I'm just trying to stay in it. There are so many pregame alliances and promises floating around. I'm just waiting for one of them to betray the other, and then pounce with a profitable side.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
I do, however, know Cristina (CrazyAlexi), Melinda (Survivaholic), and Catalie (Blondzilla).

The latter two scare me, and I hope they never find out who I am. Seven years have passed since I played with either of them... but from the last games I played, they voted me out immediately. Hope to never see them in this game.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom