By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phase one complete :pop: . Now entering the true test of maneuverability in survivor, shuffled tribes! I'm sure you've got a lot of grafting to do, but while you do, give us some thoughts!

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
Dude, I'm in a good spot. Pretty much everyone in power on my tribe just got swap screwed (outside of pregame alliances). It'll be fun to see the dynamics shift on the other sides. But I feeeeel like I'm in a good spot? Potentially right in the middle on this tribe? And it's still early enough to make a big move and then have it fade away before the endgame so I don't seem like a threat.
2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
I truly don't care about what happens to any of them. However, if they happen to survive I'm excited to see what that means for us down the road. I had a pretty good relationship with everyone outside of Alex and Aubry on my old tribe. Had a reaaaaally bad feeling about Alex, and he looks (on paper) like the most screwed by this swap.
3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?
I absolutely am! I'm happy to be on the third tribe where it's like a brand new start. If someone here has an idol, I'm going to know about it.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
I'm mildly upset that I might never get to be on the purple tribe. I love purple. Probably for the best, though.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Yve
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
So Joaquin and Russell legit only live a few miles away from me at the most. Chicago alliance? WHO KNOWS.

Also, my name is Yve and I've barely participated in any of the challenges. I don't know if anyone has noticed or not.

I've legit tried. I'm just bad. I don't think I won any in Patagonia either. Thank god for that idol.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
For the record, I totally called it that the purple tribe was fucking with us. ;)

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts