By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
That was truly an awful move on their part.

I would have voted for Cochran with them. I brought his name up to Tammy AND Russell in some capacity. Joaquin wasted his idol. They lost me as a potential ally.

Guess they wanted to be flashy, and felt too secure to broaden their horizons to someone who was absolutely interested in flipping. Who made it QUITE CLEAR that they wanted to flip. So dumb. Now they're all my enemies and I'm not even 100% their target.

I was sad before, but now I'm pissed. Gonna see what I can do to fuck these kids up.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
So, me voting for Joaquin was actually great.

Jeff is the next boot unless something changes, and it absolutely can change. BUT even if the three of them were dumb and didn't include me in the vote, they know that I'm more likely to be a number with them come the merge.

This was just the first taste of outside influence in the game. I can't get pissed about it, I have to wake up to reality and go with the flow. Even if the flow is literal blood and spikes and moaning corpses.

The merge is going to be an insane power struggle. People are either going to go hard or get tired. Because I voted with Cochran, if Cassandra/Penner are leading the charge, I have an in. To the other side, since I was clearly going to flip, I am a number in their war as well. I have options waiting for me.

This is going to be really hard. Not knowing some people and their games, and not knowing what they're capable of. I'm just hoping it's a case of the blind are leading the blind, because Poody wouldn't stack the deck so heavily, it would be boring to everyone.

Two things:

I can't believe I made it to the final 15.

I'm pretty sure Caryn posted that everyone was her winner pick in their confessional.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Yve
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
I just accidentally told Tammy I'd vote FOR her in a merge. Instead of WITH.

Oops.

But I played it off like it was a mistake. I asked her not to Ami Cusack me like she did Lisa when she said "just in case" in Vanuatu.

If this is why I go it's okay because it just means I should've had my coffee earlier.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom