Welcome to the merge! the 14 of you are all that remains of our cast of winners, and one of you will be walking away from the Valentine tribe $200 richer.

1-Did you expect to make it this far?
2-Who are you excited to meet back up with? Anyone you're ready to drop?
3-How does the merge change your game plan? Are you prepared to start playing harder?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1-Did you expect to make it this far?
I am genuinely surprised to have made it beyond the final 20. Wow.
2-Who are you excited to meet back up with? Anyone you're ready to drop?
I could honestly lose any of them. I felt a bond with Kim on Fenrir, but she changes her mind all the time and I feel like Amanda when Parvati grabbed Alexis and Natalie. No thanks.

I know Catalie and Melinda from the games I played over seven years ago. The three of us have a lovely history, although I don't think I've ever legitimately played with Catalie. Just been hosted by. She co-hosted some of my games too.

Melinda... well I hope you're enjoying our IM's is all I can say about that.

3-How does the merge change your game plan? Are you prepared to start playing harder?
I just am looking to blend in for now. I still don't really know the dynamics, and I won't until a vote or two in. If I survive that long and get a grasp on the game, who these people are, and their motivations. At that point, I'll sink in my gorgeous fangs.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
SO

I made the merge somehow. Before this I truly didn't care about my place in the game. I figured I was definitely going out before the merge, but now that I'm here I feel pretty invested in what happens.

Basically, right now, at this moment, my best option is to vote with Tammy. She's the only person on this tribe who actively mistrusts me, and if I openly and obviously vote with her this round, AND survive the round, I've earned a bit of trust. If I earn trust, I can gain an advantage. If I don't earn her trust, I will absolutely get that wall back again. And she is the key to my game right now.

Remember what I said about Catalie and Melinda a few episodes ago? Don't toss it out the window right now, because I'm still weary of their intentions. But- there is a possibility that they may be allies for me in the future.

My strategy right now, is I'm building off of my own game, but with the knowledge of what worked and what didn't. Right now I'm feeling out for a final three situation. I really like Russell, Kim, Cassandra, Jeff, Catalie, and Melinda and feel like any one of them could work with me in some capacity, in an honest way. In a perfect world.

In the real world, none of them have my back right now, and none of them will stick their neck out for me. Calling it now, it's going to be a ruthless shit-show soon.

I am honestly just obsessed with Tammy. It's not healthy. On paper, she is in the best position here. Original purples have a numbers advantage if they want it, along with the benefit of having never truly betrayed each other in a tribal council. They've only eaten their own when there were no original golds in the mix. And now, the only original gold to vote WITH them has been Tammy. So it should seem like she's in the best spot because she's in the middle.

But this is an all winners game, so someone is going to see that she's in the spot and mark her as a huge danger to anyone who has a plan to keep the original tribes together. Of course, all of this might just be a false social narrative in order to hide preexisting friendships and alliances. I haven't had the luxury of one of those until this merge, and just look at how easily I fell into the trap of past relationships? It's just too easy, everyone is absolutely going to do them.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Sung to the tune of the Bob Evans 90s commercials theme song:

"For reference- in case I need it."

Catalie (9, 16, 30) - Blondzilla
Cassandra (25, 28, 30) -zetta ryoku
Cristina (11, 16) - Crazy Alexi
Jeff (23) -scoofyken
Joaquin (27, 32, 34) - Johnswoletrain
Kim M(17) - seve
Loveita (Iso4) - Shelbo
Melinda (2, 4, 12, 34) - Survivaholic
Penner (25, 28, 30) -ptar86
Russell (17, 23, 24, 28, Iso3, 34) - Justin Corporated
Stephanie (21) - Sean Djoko
Tammy (5, 9, 28, 30, 34) - mikestar
Yve (18) - me
Val (27, 28, 34) - Tuna Wesson

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
I'm fuuuuuucked.

Narratively, I'm such a good merge boot too.

Trying to find the idol. Looking up names and titles of Norwegian cats and all that. Tried dozens of passwords.

Gonna keep trying until I hear otherwise. Even if I said I gave up in the chat.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts