By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
So these were the votes

Russell - Melinda
Cassandra - Catalie
Yve - Val, Joaquin, Russell, Loveita, Stephanie, Cristina
Val - Cass (x2), Penner, Jeff, Tammy, Kim, me

Essentially, original Munin was staying together and wanted to target someone on original Fenrir. Easy. But they were worried that one of us had an idol since NONE of us have played one yet. They figured if the vote was obviously for me, they could get rid of an idol and sacrifice one of their own? Dumb, but I understand that sometimes you need dumb to be safe.

So last minute Kim comes to me and says that Cass has an extra vote that she'd like to use. But Kim needed a name. From me. Kim had mentioned that she didn't speak much with Val, so I knew that would be viable. So I said Kim, because what did I have to lose throwing a name out there? Within 5 minutes it was Val. Somehow we got all of Fenrir to vote together, even Tammy. Insane.

Catalie and Melinda want my vote so they voted in opposite directions. No one can know about the Russell vote. And I won't say a word, either.

That's my take. I'm still here! I don't think I've ever had that many votes in a tribal and still survived. That was fun.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Yve
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Edit: In the last paragraph, when Kim asked me for a name, I said that I said "Kim"

I meant, I said "Val."

My plan for this round? Embrace the chaos, and take advantage of their loss. Just like anyone else.

First vote of the merge is over! Now for the real fun to start.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Also, if you had given me a list of all of your winners, and then asked me who I feared the most, it would've been Melinda and Catalie. This game is wild.
Jeff Probst liked this

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom