Another episode, another winner gone.

1. Were you expecting that chaotic vote breakdown?
2. Are you worried about potentially hidden friendships waiting to come out and strike when you least expect it?
3. Do idols and advantages factor into your plans going forward or are you just hoping to luck out?
4. Are there any players remaining that you don't view as a threat?
5. Ideally, who's in your final 5?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Jeff! I hope you're not annoyed by my immunity challenge responses. I'm happy I didn't win. I want to be seen as a challenge dunce, and that one almost got me outed as competent. :grin: luv u
1. Were you expecting that chaotic vote breakdown?
I was! Melinda tried to pull a fast one while she could, and I respect the hell out of that. Only thing that sucks is I've voted Russell now two votes in a row, and I kind of didn't want to? And I was kind of the reason why he got a vote three tribals ago. It's maddening. I'm mostly pissed that I didn't get to draw a gun w/ my Cristina vote. I've been planning that shit all game.
2. Are you worried about potentially hidden friendships waiting to come out and strike when you least expect it?
Not so much worried about that right now, but I do think people should be more worried about my potential relationships with folks. It's what's kept me in the game since the merge. If they don't look out soon, it'll keep me until the endgame.
3. Do idols and advantages factor into your plans going forward or are you just hoping to luck out?
Absolutely! It's why we split the vote tonight. Originally, I was the decoy. But the powers that be decided it was too much of a risk to have me idoled out, especially when Cristina may have gotten a head's up. In the future, I'm just going to go with my gut and knowledge of what's out there.
4. Are there any players remaining that you don't view as a threat?
Not a one, Jeff. I probably would have viewed Varner as not a threat, as I was sure he was loyal to me. But I don't even trust the people who have been saving me. Because at some point I may become expendable to their game.
5. Ideally, who's in your final 5?
Cat, Russ, Joaq, Melinda, Me. I'm sure that's not at all what it'll look like. And I'll probably change my mind in the next hour. I doubt many people have me in their lists, either.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Yve
Everyone is asking me if I was the Russell vote.

I really need to take a step back and understand how to handle this.

I have to assume that everyone may be closer to someone than they are to me. And that if they realize I am lying to them, I'm seen as a stray vote AND a liar.

I really can't trust Melinda to make my moves for me anymore. She keeps shoving shit at me, and I'm happily saying yes. No thank you. I depended on her for survival since the merge, but now I'm just a spare vote to her at this point.

Fuuuuck. I love Russell. I need to stop voting for him.

Watch me vote for him again.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
No I feel bad that you didn't get the W after that awesome performance. I tend to believe that you wouldn't just go ahead with the challenge if you saw brick 1 was off, could be some type of server error but, i gotta go with what the forums tell me, sorry :(
Yve liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
It's cool! It was a fantastic challenge, and I'm sure you read in the IMs that I was shaking at the end. I loved it, even if I didn't win. And I'm glad I didn't.

I'm going to have to win at some point, though. Or at least get an idol. My time is coming up soon.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Yve
For the record, I know I'm not playing a winning game right now.

And I know I may sound kind of emotional or whiny in the chats.

I'm currently just making the moves available to me as someone not entirely educated in who these people are outside of the game. Like Melinda basically said to me, she's doing everything she can to stay alive. I think we're all doing that in our own ways.

I'm honestly annoyed with myself talking to Joaquin and Russell, and even Kim. I can see them rolling their eyes behind the screen. But I can also see myself still in the game right now. But it's going to have to end this round- it's not realistic to get any kind of sympathy from a dude you've voted for THREE TIMES. Russell is not on my side this round, I am sure. If he is, why? What does he have to gain? Nah, he's against me until I see proof. These kids all voted for me one tribal ago, I'm not going to forget that.

I'm going attempt to be a bit bolder this round, but keep ahold of my level of safety intact. My name has been out there every round since the merge in some way or another. I'm just trying to push through and still make some moves along the way. It's very complicated and I love it.

So yeah, not playing a winning game right now; but I still have time to craft a good narrative for the future.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
OH, I know what's happening now. I'm not letting myself get loose. I've been so uptight from the beginning, but I used to always play to have a good time. I think that's what's missing.

So many "I's" in those sentences. Such a narcissist.

I think I'll work on conversations being more fun, and more about the person I'm talking to. That's the plan right now.

My laptop clock now counts the seconds because of this game. I can't wait to turn it off.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Yve
Apparently Catalie has thrown my name out there. Which makes sense, because from her perspective I picked Melinda over her, and she has no use for me anymore.

BUT Russell and Joaquin have both expressed interest in keeping me. Again, I'm sure they're both lying because what do they have to gain from keeping someone who hasn't ever voted their way?

We'll see. Never optimistic about my prospects here.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
By Yve
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
I don't understand why I have an All-Stars badge. Like, I love it, but I didn't play in an All Stars games. Unless this one counts.

I'm a star!

:blue:
:purple:
:orange:

DID I POST THAT ONE RIGHT, JEFF

I was approached for a six person alliance, and they might target Russell. I have promised I won't vote Russell again. I am conflicted. He lives a block away from me, he could shoot me or something. :gun:

However, as long as the vote sways away from me I'm good. Let the wars begin!

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Did I miss something, or is the board freaking out right now?

I deleted my cache but the chats aren't up and no one is posting.

Probably just missing something. Want to make sure I'm not out of the loop.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe