By Nate Gonzalez
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congratulations! It’s weird to say this with so many people – but congrats on making the final week (again)! We’re only a few days away from crowning the Stranded ultimate winner.

1. So what went down at that live tribal council? Anything interesting occur in the lead up to tribal? Did the challenge reveal anything about where you all stand within this game? Any whispers of particular note?

2. With ten players left, there’s still lots of ground to cover for you to make it to another Final Tribal Council. Who is standing out as a particular threat? Who here is particularly coasting?

3. What do you think you will need to get done for you to win this season? Do you have a clear idea on how the upcoming rounds will progress? Do you have an idea on what you want to happen at the end?

4. Why do you think you will win Stranded for Victory?

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Before I answer any of this, can I just say I hate double boot rounds? You have to work twice as hard.

This is going to be so hard.

I think I was voted out last time I was in a double boot episode. I had an idol then.

Quick question for the hosts! After the idol is found, does the password change? Can I still go in there to find an empty idol?

I'm sure it's gone by now, but I think I've got to find it if it's there?

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1. So what went down at that live tribal council? Anything interesting occur in the lead up to tribal? Did the challenge reveal anything about where you all stand within this game? Any whispers of particular note?

SO. Votes were going to go everywhere in that tribal before Belinda pretty much quit the game a la Fairplay. She did it in a much more fun way. It could have been Steph going, it could've been Melinda. Who knows.

2. With ten players left, there’s still lots of ground to cover for you to make it to another Final Tribal Council. Who is standing out as a particular threat? Who here is particularly coasting?

I think Penner has the biggest voice without any of my influence right now, so that makes him my biggest threat. I'm probably seen as a coaster, but I've had to overcome a lot of votes at this point. So I'd probably say Stephanie? But there are no real coasters in this game at the moment.

3. What do you think you will need to get done for you to win this season? Do you have a clear idea on how the upcoming rounds will progress? Do you have an idea on what you want to happen at the end?

I think I'll need a little bit of luck, and to be surrounded by none of the main influencers in the end. I think that can happen if the big players start going back to back. That's my goal for now.

4. Why do you think you will win Stranded for Victory?

I will win because I'll craft the best narrative for myself to the jury, whatever that narrative ends up becoming if I make it to the end.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
You know, even when you know it's going to happen, and even when you vote yourself as the negative answers to get points, it always stings a bit.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom