Thank you to our very own Gary Hogeboom for this graphic title. Fitting for a night with 2 tribals, three idols, and a double-whammy in big players out the door. With only 8 of you left, one thing is for certain. it's going to be a wild ride to final tribal.

1-Who do you trust most on this tribe? Can you bring them to the end with you, or is that a losing battle?

2-Rank the remaining players from who is most likely to win, to least likely. We'd love to get your perspective on the other player's games. Is this list also in order of who you think will make it to the end? if not, who do you think is most likely to be in those final tribal chairs.

3-Have you thought about your dream final tribal? Who is there with you? How do you pull out the win?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1-Who do you trust most on this tribe? Can you bring them to the end with you, or is that a losing battle?

I trust Russ the most, just because I know having me by his side is a good move on his part. I can see my usefulness to him. Outside of that, I trust no one. I think we can get to the end together if we can be realistically and mutually benefitial.

2-Rank the remaining players from who is most likely to win, to least likely. We'd love to get your perspective on the other player's games. Is this list also in order of who you think will make it to the end? if not, who do you think is most likely to be in those final tribal chairs.
Joaquin
Cassandra
Catalie
Loveita
Russell
Kim
Yve
Stephanie

I have no clue which of us will be in the final tribal. I think Russ is in a good spot to make it there.

3-Have you thought about your dream final tribal? Who is there with you? How do you pull out the win?

Dream final would be some combination of me, Steph, Russ, and Kim. I'd pull out the win using the fact that I've been a target at every tribal since the merge. Of course, I'll have to survive being a target for a few more rounds if I want to even have a chance.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts