By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hi. 7 people left, that's one for every day of the week!

1. So that tribal council was a snooze. How did you manage to stay awake? I guess also run us through how that whole thing went down if you caught some of it it through your eyelids.

2. There's tons of talk about whether to remove threat from the path or clear up seats by removing those who are gonna get dragged to the end. Weigh out those options for us?

3. Is there anyone currently in the game that you think will vote for you if they're on jury? What are your plans to get them there gently so you can get dat vote?

4. The jury is quiet at tribal. Who do you suspect they REALLY are pulling for right now? Do you think they are all waiting for FTC to form opinions or do you believe they will have the same perceptions of the remaining players' games as you do?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Before I answer that, this is all I currently have to say about last round:
Loveita: If it comes down to rocks or you, i'm not going to lie, i'd rather vote you out than risk rocks in this game. But if the votes for cat or someone else are there, i'm good with it and i'd want to work with you going forward. But it's sounding like you have solid votes against you that aren't changing
Yve:Yeah, that's what it always sounds like :wink:

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
So right now the vote is actually leaning to where I want it to be?

That's never happened in this game before. I am supremely suspicious.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
1. So that tribal council was a snooze. How did you manage to stay awake? I guess also run us through how that whole thing went down if you caught some of it it through your eyelids.

So, basically, it could've been 4-2-2 with Cat going home, but Loveita and I couldn't trust each other because Cat threw her balls to the wall.

2. There's tons of talk about whether to remove threat from the path or clear up seats by removing those who are gonna get dragged to the end. Weigh out those options for us?

I'm one of the folks who might get dragged, so that's what I'm hoping on. The more threats get removed, the easier the dragging becomes, too. People say goats take up spots in the finale, but so do threats.

3. Is there anyone currently in the game that you think will vote for you if they're on jury? What are your plans to get them there gently so you can get dat vote?

I think Russ will vote for me if I sent him out in a nice way ;). Everyone else is going to need convincing.

4. The jury is quiet at tribal. Who do you suspect they REALLY are pulling for right now? Do you think they are all waiting for FTC to form opinions or do you believe they will have the same perceptions of the remaining players' games as you do?

The jury is never pulling for who you think they are. Probably Cassandra, to be honest. But no one is going to talk about that out loud just yet.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom