-- 20th Place --Voted Out 9-1--
Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?

Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?

Good luck, and have fun. We're all rooting for you icon_yahoo

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Ziggy
Cochran is a bit of a disappointment, he is so straightforward I know he won't last. Penner and jeff are also considered dominating legends and their social game is a lot more... will try and do a serious confessional later but I just wanted to say that.

Ziggy

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Ziggy
So far alex hasn't signed in yet, but it is only 2 hours into the game. Yve signed in for half a second but then stopped existing so I at least feel comfortable that I won't be one of the first boots. I'm currently vibing with Penny the most but I can tell she will have a killer social game. I actually really like a lot of my tribe! I can see how they are all winners. If I had to guess, this is the more "social" tribe, while the other one is the more strategic one. Maybe I'm wrong about that and the division is mostly arbitrary, but it is something to consider.
Gillian liked this

Ziggy

• Loser
By Ziggy
Considering how UTR Lee was in Austranded, I’m shocked to see Tammy trying time form together a coalition between her pregame connections. She is suggesting me/her/cassandra/penner all work together. I am not really ready to start talking game yet, and I don’t think Tammy is being smart getting into this much game this early when I believe she is one of the more social people on this tribe. Unfortunately, Tammy is someone I really want to work with so I suppose I will be willing to work with this group of people, although Cassandra isn’t someone I vibe super hard with and Penner seems like the most overtly social member of the cast. Currently the people I have bonded with the most besides Tammy are penny and jeff, so I’m hoping to get involved with them early on.

Ziggy

• Loser
By Ziggy
I also really loved my chat with Alex! I hope he’s online more, he seems like an easy person to talk to. I would like yve or kim to get the boot if we went to tribal since I’m for the most part enjoying the rest of the tribe.

Ziggy

• Loser
By Ziggy
Nvm cassandra is pulling together a majority lmao I take back what I said about Tammy. I guess everyone is playing hard and I’m just being dragged in as an easy number haha I just didn’t realize until this very moment. I gotta step up my game.

Ziggy

• Loser
By Ziggy
My strategy to hide my relationships in the game is going to be to say i like cochran and tammy, when really I seem to be closest to Penny. I think this will throw people off guard, and it is a common tactic I use in these games. As soon as people see you as a duo/trio people will want to take shots at you.

Ziggy

• Loser
By Ziggy
Am I going crazy? Why does cassandra wanna align with Kim??? Kim hasn’t dmed me since yesterday. I was under the impression someone played with her before but she’s a one-timer so I’m confused lmao. I would honestly like her voted out the most on this tribe, but cassandra seems to think the ideal alliance is me/cass/penner/Tammy/Cochran

Ziggy

• Loser
By Ziggy
I think the goal is to have one big alliance control everything, while silently building up a secret army. Is the “pregame” alliance who I want to ride with all game? Ehhhhh not sure yet. Are people like Alex/Peggy/Jeff people I want to work with all game? Ehhhhh not sure yet. The goal is to put off picking a side as long as possible. I’m not playing for this side or that side, in the end I’m only playing for my side. So when it comes to this game I’m going to make sure I’m laying the ground work to go in whatever direction I need to, so that when the time comes to make a decision I have options. Options are always more valuable to me than a set alliance.

Ziggy

• Loser
By Ziggy
Already in the pregame connection alliance I feel the odd one out. Cassandra spooks me a bit, Tammy has more options than me in that alliance, penner is cool but idk if I truly click with him, and Cochran is... just something is downright off about him. My other options include Jeff who is very social and very likable, just won first immunity so maybe some shield potential? Yve who is on at weird times but is someone I’m enjoying my chats with. Alex who is just downright likable, might be a bit too likable for his own good. I actually think him not coming on night one will be a benefit to his game since no one will see his high activity level coming. Penny who is a legend and outright queen Piggy4life. The two I don’t connect with are Kim who I’m still not sure if I’m aligned with???? Cassandra tells me I am but I’m not really sure why that is lmao, and aubry who just seems to sleep at a normal time and be a touch too nerdy for my likings. There are positives and negatives to working with each cast member, but all I know for sure is 2 things.

1) I am safe, my social game has been good these first couple nights

2) I don’t wanna rock the boat. The last thing I want is to show my cards too early. In austranded I started off strong and UTR until I snowballed into the biggest threat just begging to be Idoled out.

In this game, I shall let my pray get close before I finally bear my fangs.

Ziggy

• Loser