-- 20th Place --Voted Out 9-1--
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing! Things are still just getting started but it appears to be on a roll!

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Ziggy
If I had control of the tribe, I would go for penner/cass/Cochran/Tammy atm, they hold the power and are setting themselves up for the merge. Problem is I think Jeff would side more with them. I know yve and kim are probably more with me, and Alex is super social but I believe me and him bond well. It really makes jeff the most valuable player. I still think aubry going is best even if I’m at the bottom since I expect an early swap, but after that I may have to begin to play.

Ziggy

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Ziggy
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:20:37 pm Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing! Things are still just getting started but it appears to be on a roll!

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!
1) So far I don't really trust most of this cast. I like Alex, but other than that I don't really have a closest ally. If I could I would make a move to take out a more UTR player in the pregame alliance.
2) I am not really setting myself up as well as I would like, I don't think there is one group I have set up well with. I think my intention is to make the swap and perhaps flip on my original tribe.
3) There isn't much paranoia from me. I assume the idol has already been found, but I am not positive. I don't know and don't care. I can work around idols, but if I had to guess on the other tribe joaq or stephanie found the idol because joaq and steph are the only people I know have the skills to one-clue an idol. On my tribe I am far less sure who has what, but I wonder who got the "post this in your confessional" advantage at tribal. I would probably guess yve, cassandra, or penner. I don't know anything for certain tho. I am sure these things will be hidden for quite some time, idols are rarely accidentally flushed in my experience.

Ziggy

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom