-- 6th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-(2)-1 --
Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?

Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?

Good luck, and have fun. We're all rooting for you icon_yahoo

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Catalie
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
You look like the Joker, and you scare me. Who are you?

That said, I don't know if I'm winning this. Or making it that far. Not gonna lie, dealing with 10 IMs at one time is an experience I'm not really used to.

To answer some of Danni's questions... I am not sure if anyone threatens me? I can play with anyone and threat level doesn't matter to me. Plus, no one is on this tribe ((Or the other as far as I know)) who I'm not on good or decent terms with, so I'm just trying to meet the strangers here. And re-meet some old friends and see how things go. Definitely taking this a round at a time.

I'd say my favorites though are Loveita, Russell and Joaquin, also have a soft spot for Courtney. Though she killed me last season, but I'm over it~ I also have a good relationship with Steph, Melinda and Cristina all people I know from ORGs already, though I also know Russ too. Meeting Val and Kim actually has been great too, I like Val a lot she's someone I could see myself working with as well. This tribe is just hard, as expected. Since we're all winners, but looking forward to seeing how stuff pans out. Or dying early, we'll see how it goes *meow*

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom