-- 6th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-(2)-1 --
By Nate Gonzalez
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey!

Congratulations for making the Final 17! This is a huge accomplishment in Stranded, and particularly in an All-Winners season every day is an accomplishment!

1. Tribe Dynamics – the core to the game you are playing. How are you getting along with everybody so far? Who do you think is a threat? Do you have any plans for the present? Plans for the future? Plans for the past????

2. Challenges – how do you think that challenge went? How do you think the upcoming challenge will go? If you've done the challenge already, how did it go?

3. Hidden Immunity Idols and Secret Advantages – can’t live with them, can’t live without them. Do you think any are in the game? Do you know who has them? How’s the hunt going?

4. “You better get ready? It’s coming for you. The fire is burning and when this is through – one sole will survive. Winners at War.” What lyrics or song is playing as you pull off a badass move that affirms your badassery as a winner? (pls, I'm making a Spotify playlist)

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Well shit, I completely fucked up by doing that challenge. I did not see the rules, or the red text above. I just scrolled up and saw a puzzle, and was like shit this is probs a triple and one is immune, and I even did it so slow. And was like I'm not winning this, I should just not finish. Then I didn't read the other shit til I was done cus I came back to that thread to check my time. Fucking hell. I hope someone else did this lol But holy shit, this was dumb. "/ Ugh.

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
I really didn't want to come back here until results so I can explain myself, and I still feel like shit. And I need a nap badly, but I'm gonna hang out and see this idol shit. I dunno if the other tribes did this or not, or if I sparked shit. No clue, but this is tragic either way. And now if we lose again, I have to vote off one of my main allies, or get killed too. u_u this is so awful.

I feel extremely bad and I don't even know what to tell the girls?? I'll probs say I did it jic aubry took it and thought the others did it already too, idfk. This is just tragic.

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Catalie
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
That vote was painful, I was highkey trying to get Steph to make a move, or she'd die next. or we tie, but it didn't work out. Ugh.. Plus, I think Aubry woulda legit stayed loyal to me. Not that I have anything against Val and Courtney. But I'm in a precarious position with these girls. Obvi thankful I'm safe, but please please please give us a swap or something or a challenge win next. *prays to the ORG Gods*

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom