-- 6th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-(2)-1 --
By Reem
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Catalie wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:36:18 pm Cry? Cry some more. And then follow that with more crying.
Hello :wave: I was given permission to stan you in your thread. Big fan here.

This is probably the best thing I've read though. Your confessionals are great, and you're such a spit fire! I LOVE watching you. :fire: :crown:

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Catalie
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey Reem hey <3 What a great rep, and how did you get such a super amazing avi? It's hot.

That said, thanks for your support. I am glad someone is a fan of this torture lul This round is no better, we spent THREE hours practicing again, and Stephanie was our leader and then I did it instead, and it just became a mess. So we're already working under the impression that we're losing, and I am pretty sure we are? Unless Purple fucks up big time, then I don't know.

Also, I guess to touch on stuff from last round... Val found the HII like 15 mins after the clue went up? And she, Courtney and I were looking ~together~ Steph went to bed though since she's on Aus time, and so after Val found it, I kind of thought she'd tell Stephanie too. And she said she would after she told me and Courtney, but then she said she changed her mind because Courtney was against telling Stephanie. I still don't understand the logic in not telling her, but now Courtney wants to get Stephanie to vote Val tonight, so my thinking is that she knew she did the challenge and we'd kill Aubry. So now she wants to make sure Steph votes Val and not her?

Thing is, last round too after Val found the idol Courtney immediately made a threesome of herself, Val and I. And she named it Totally Spies and made a group PM and stuff. And she said Val's idol is a good reason to get with her, and that we should stick with her etc. Which yeah, I see that as a good thing for Courtney. And don't get me wrong, I do love Courtney. But I'm also close to Stephanie and Val as well.

And like last night Aubry was trying to stay, and told me she'd stick with me. And I believed her, because we talked a lot the last couple days she was around. But then like I went to Stephanie and told her straight up that if we killed Aubry the other girls would go for her next because of that alliance, and the idol etc. But Stephanie wouldn't do Val, I didn't want to either. Just saying, if Courtney was not immune she'd have been the target there. So that's what made Steph not want to do it, and to be honest neither did I. But if Stephanie wanted to go with Aubry last night I would have.

So tonight working under the assumption that is most likely correct, we are losing and going to Tribal.....

-Courtney wants to vote Stephanie and wants us to feed Steph Val's name.
-Stephanie wants to vote Courtney and hopes Val will stick by her too.

Personally I don't know what to do. I think I'm both Stephanie and Courtney's number one? That's what they tell me anyway, so like this is a fucking terrible situation. But I feel like siding with Stephanie is better for me.

I don't hold this against Courtney, I really don't.. but, she did vote me off of Revenge because I was a "threat" in like Round 3 or 4 and she was my number one. u_u and she keeps talking about how she wishes we got to boot a power player and not Aubry and Alex. And I know she wants Tammy out soon, but I don't. I mean, I haven't talked to Tammy yet clearly. But Courtney wants to kill big threats, and we have a threesome with Loveita she wants to fall back on, but Loveita is also a huge threat. I just get scared that Courtney will wanna make moves and shit, where Stephanie is not that type.

But what tonight boils down to is how Val feels about stuff. I don't know if she puts more stock into the stuff with Courtney and I, or if she's down with Stephanie. Steph told me that she and Val talked about how Courtney and I are old school, and maybe Val is placting me with Courtney? But she did go along with Courtney telling her not to reveal her idol to Stephanie? So I dunno what she wants to do.

So tonight we can either see a 2-2 vote, or a 3-1 vote. Should bee interesting and extremely fucking painful either way. 🐝
Reem liked this

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom