-- 6th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-(2)-1 --
Welcome to the merge! the 14 of you are all that remains of our cast of winners, and one of you will be walking away from the Valentine tribe $200 richer.

1-Did you expect to make it this far?
2-Who are you excited to meet back up with? Anyone you're ready to drop?
3-How does the merge change your game plan? Are you prepared to start playing harder?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1. No. And I'm not just joking about that. Legit a little shocked, simply because I didn't make it this far last season. And expected the same here. lol

2. I was super excited to meet back up with Russ/Joaq and the girls. I don't know who I'm ready to drop? Shit here changes by the minute, so i's kind of hard. I felt like we should be Mulan strong for a bit. Just to ease into stuff. But I'm not an idiot. This is 8-5 on the surface. Not for the long game. And anyone who thought that or thinks that is dumb. My first instinct was to cross tribal a bit with a group. Since I want to work with Tammy, and her ride or die is Kim. And I wanted stuff to go along with that and do some stuff. But now I have no idea what the fuck is going to happen or what to do.

3. The merge changes everything. Like every. single. thing. And I think I've been playing harder all week? D:

Really though, I felt super shitty and disheartened that we lost that last challenge and had to kill Courtney. And I kept trying to rationalize killing her by saying shit like well she was playing both sides and was sketchy! To old Mulans lol But only cus I needed to justify it.. idek. And I felt really like shit, and then Melinda tells me Courtney going was better for her, I was like why so? And then she tells me about some alliance she, Courtney, Joaq and Loveita had lol And Courtney said Steph shaded Joaq pre-swap, but Steph told me Courtney didn't like Joaq. And now I hear they were aligned? Ok. Kinda relieves some of the guilt, since Courtney had more connections and idk how she woulda reacted to this merge. I feel like she'd have ran to Penner to kill Tammy and that's not something I need right now.

Also, lowkey love Penner already, which sucks. Because Tammy hates him, lol And everyone say he and Cassandra are a pair. And I dunno how shit will go.

And then I am not even sure if I can trust Russ and shit now, because there was some drama with Cassandra saying that all of old Mulan save for the girls from her swap tribe were the core of my told tribe, so like me, Val, Steph, Joaq and Russell. And Russ asked me what the core or alliances were, and I told him something Melinda told me.. about that alliance with Courtney, Joaq and Love. And then Melinda is like.. Joaquin said Courtney told people about our alliance with Loveita. So I think Russell told that to Joaquin lol idek maybe I sound crazy now.

I know this game is really weird dynamic wise, cus some people know each other and some people don't. I am trying to manage my personal relationships as best I can, without relying on them. But it's so hard, cus I wanted tho do some mixing of the tribes and shit. But I don't know anymore.. The plan was to stick with old Mulan for a round or two, and then do shit. But now idk how smart it is to do other shit. Or what to even do tonight. I hope it becomes clear soon, but with this group I doubt it.

I'll probably get idoled out tonight. I guess we'll see.

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom