-- 6th Place - 9th Juror - Voted Out 3-(2)-1 --
Thank you to our very own Gary Hogeboom for this graphic title. Fitting for a night with 2 tribals, three idols, and a double-whammy in big players out the door. With only 8 of you left, one thing is for certain. it's going to be a wild ride to final tribal.

1-Who do you trust most on this tribe? Can you bring them to the end with you, or is that a losing battle?

2-Rank the remaining players from who is most likely to win, to least likely. We'd love to get your perspective on the other player's games. Is this list also in order of who you think will make it to the end? if not, who do you think is most likely to be in those final tribal chairs.

3-Have you thought about your dream final tribal? Who is there with you? How do you pull out the win?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
This title lol
So, I'll preface this by saying that real life and hosting my own game while playing this has been difficult with time management and my sleeping schedule. And I know we're in Quarantine and there is no where to go, but that doesn't change my real life that much, besides the fact that I only go out for stuff 2-3 times a week. As opposed to every day, lol It's still a lot and always will be, but that's my life.

Anyways, so yeah, I haven't had a chance to confess and when I am here these people are so fucking crazy it's like you have to talk to people and secure the plan and then there is drama and chaos and it's just been a lot. I'm highkey still really surprised I made it this far, but also happy about it. My main goal was single digits and I'm happy I made it here, and maybe I'll go a bit further too? I could very well be blindsided, but I don't know why anyone would wanna target me tonight? But stranger shit happens, so I never feel that safe here, no one should. Also, ironic I got voted "Who do you trust with your life" and then I voted for one of my top allies last night, which is still killing me.

Anyways, so I think I should touch on some of the rounds I missed before the current one.

Final 13 = Jeff boot. Can't say this round was exciting or much to talk about. Varner was amazingly sweet and fun to talk to, but this was defs a cool down period for Mulan. After losing Val in that whole stray vote fiasco, the group decided to hold strong. Obviously Fen voted for Russell there, but oh well.

Final 12 = Cristina leaving was kind of wild. I mean, I actually trusted her and I didn't necessarily want her out. But the boys were kind of over her, some shit about how she was the one who approached Fen to vote him? I don't actually know how much of that was true. I know that Melinda pinned her Russell vote on her, and people thought she did it. But she didn't. And even Tammy and Kim were kind of over her, so was Cass/Penner stating that she steered them to voting Russell. Do I believe that? Not that much. I mean, come on, they weren't voting Jeff anyway. So I don't understand why they were banking on her, I think they tried to flip her and she didn't do it and that was like some "fuck you" payback and an easy target who wasn't one of them.

Anyways, during that round Melinda wanted Cristina out too. And she was all for it. I even told Yve the entire plan. ((Not to mention she was sucking up to me about saving her basically with my stray for Val etc.)) so I tell Yve the truth, that we're voting Cristina. And then when the discussion came up to throw some votes on Loveita in case of idol stuff, I told Yve that directly, since she was worried about those two votes from Cristina/Loveita. Then the votes are read and there are 4 votes for Russell.

Well, Melinda told me she was using her doubler on that vote, which I thought was Cristina. But Russ got 4 votes. In my mind, I thought that Cass/Penner/Kim/Yve lied to me, and that I trusted them to vote Cristina and they voted Russell anyway. I even asked Yve if I could trust them and what happened, her reply was.. "Melinda told me there was a change of plans, I thought you knew?!" and I was like um no? And she was like yeah, last minute Melinda said the vote changed and I just figured you were on it. Which was such bullshit to me, cus like before msgs cut I literally told her she'd be fine and strays were gonna fly to protect her. Then she came back later when I was away with another story... about how Penner actually told her to vote Russell. But then she went back to it being Melinda. And said that she was tired of being Melinda's pawn etc. But that they needed to vote Russell to save her from idols, when I fucking told her that Loveita was getting votes. Whatever though, this round was like insane. And I am still not sure why Melinda didn't get Kim/Penner/Cass to vote Russell and just kill him. She told me she voted Russell with her doubler and Cristina and Yve voted with her for in her words "To give something to the viewers" and "For chaos" but it just made her look shady, because in this round she actually claimed for the second time that she didn't vote lol She did this when Val left too. I just think this kind of play was setting her up for disaster and it did....

Final 11 = So this day I was trying to boot Yve and not really fuck with any of my connections or whatever, but clearly Melinda had other ideas. I don't think she would have died this round if shit didn't blow up and it's partly my fault, but I don't regret it that much. I mean, I regret hurting Melinda and her game, yes. Because I love her dearly and did trust her and care for her, because duh. Andy <3 But... fuck, she asked me if I knew if Joaquin had a vote stealer, and that Penner told her that Joaq told him he did. Well, I did know he had that cus he told me about it. But I acted like I had no clue and like why would he tell Penner that? And that was my initial reaction. We were in this Fen vs. Mulan jockeying race, why tell Penner you have that shit? So I told Joaquin what Melinda said, and he ran to Penner to ask him about it. And then Penner told Melinda this happened, and then Melinda went to Joaquin and told him she was trying to boot him. "/

I was a little bit weirded out, cus she kept telling me her game was ruined and how bad this was. And I was like why? I just wanted to see if he had an item/told Penner shit. And I know she told me not to say stuff, but I guess they were plotting a Joaquin boot, but were worried about his item. And I was like were you seriously gonna blindside me and vote the boys? Oh also, I actually asked her too not to flip, and to wait. Because you could tell she was trying to hella, and I knew she would. And when this shit happened I was like you were gonna make a move with them to take out people we/I need? Or it was more me, because she didn't need the guys. But in reality she kinda did too? But that blew up, and then the plan was to use Joaquin's item and kill her. I didn't wanna sign-off on that, but I did. And that entire time was pretty bad. At least she asked to be voted out, but it didn't strip away all the guilt or pain, it actually fucking sucked. And I lowkey thought she was using an idol. But she left and then we were stuck at a seemingly 5-5 deal with the old tribes, but not really. lol

Final 10 = Last night.. ugh, so killing Penner wasn't even on my agenda. And Joaquin and I talked about making him the shield that others would kill before us, but I know Joaquin needed him more than me, and I was fine with that. Because I loved Penner, like hella. And while the others kept trying to target him, I kept protecting him hella. I always knew Tammy and him were gonna go head to head. And the entire weekend Loveita/Russell wanted to kill Penner in the first round, but Joaquin, Stephanie and I were pushing Cass or even lowkey Kim. And after Joaquin's shit came out about telling Penner about his item, it was like a battle with Russ wanting Penner to die, lol

And then also, we had a threatslliance with Penner in general, Joaquin always said we need to keep the threats together ((Don't even know if I am one lol)) but like Cass/Penner also came to me after the Melinda vote for an alliance of me, Steph, them and Joaquin. And Steph believed it might be real, and was worried about Tammy/Kim ((Who we had a foursome with since merge.)) and I was like.. Cass voted you when Melinda left lol They are not loyal to us, but she still thought they were. But then yesterday when shit started getting real about targets and stuff, Kim told me Penner mentioned that alliance to her and that was basically it. I told Joaquin under no uncertain terms, that I was done with Penner and no one was gonna stop me from voting him.

Cus it was just obvi the round Melinda left he was trying to kill Joaquin really. Then he spills that alliance, and I had to go around revealing it to people to make sure they knew it wasn't a thing, and he told Loveita about it too lol It was like wtf. So I was like we can't keep him anymore and this sucks. So he became the target, and Tammy was down for that too. So we knew it wouldn't be 5-5.

Then Penner and Cass pitch voting out Tammy and asked me and Steph to do it. I was like yeah, I guess let's do it! Meanwhile they were asking Steph to do Joaquin, lol And Loveita too, also Kim asked me straight up if I'd do Joaquin saying him and Russell should leave at 10 and 9, cus she couldn't turn on her tribe and she would after they left. Like wut? Then why would it make sense for me to turn on the boys? lol

So anyways, we locked that in and made it work for Penner, Love was in too, all of Mulan + Tammy. Then like Yve was saying she'd vote with us, but my relationship with her was so complicated and still is kinda? She kept saying she'd vote with me and stick with the boys. But Joaq said she told him in the swap that her closest ally was Kim. And Kim told me if she had an idol ((when I told her peeps think that)) that she'd have used it on Yve at 14, so I was like oh. So I told Yve the target was Cass, cus I didn't trust her that much, idols etc. It was hard.

We get to TC and kill Penner, which sucked, but he had it coming idk.

Final 9 = lol Just see that tribal and legit everyone ignoring me the entire time. I re-read it today and idk. It was awful. And Steph told me the only way Tammy wouldn't die is if we voted Joaquin, but everyone else pretty much made it clear they were voting him. So I voted him with 12-13 seconds to spare and I dunno why? I shoulda just abstained, cus that is still shitty of me. I love Joaquin hella and I am glad he had the idol, even if Tammy being here woulda been good for me too. And I am sad she's out, cus I trusted her 100% too, that whole thing was legit awful.

And then the aftermath.. I really don't know what to do now. My heart would go to final 3 with any of Joaquin, Russell and Stephanie , I even go with Loveita. Because I don't think I have a shot, and these are my people. And yeah, I'm bias, I want a Mulan to win. But idfk what's gonna happen. Yve said she'll stick with the boys and I, but that kills Joaquin or I maybe and going to 4 with her is dangerous.

The guys also don't trust Steph for shit, but I doubt she does shit against me. Or Russ either but idk.

So this round is also a mess, and I have no idea whats gonna happen. I just don't want me, Russ, Joaquin, Steph or Love out. Because I feel like they are all with me enough that they'll kill each other over me lol And we're all Mulan. Idfk gl me I guess.
Reem liked this

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
I fucking hate these people, lol Kinda regret that I didn't play my normal aggressive hBIC shit here and why my name is Blondzilla.

These fucking stupid ass girls, who need me here to help them and vote them, wanna vote me. The fact that fucking Yve of all people is like "i heard you were targeting me" constantly when I wasn't even here is just fucking stupid. And annoying as hell.

I don't even give a fuck if they boot me right now. Getting away from some of them is probs for the best.

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom