Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?

Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?

Good luck, and have fun. We're all rooting for you icon_yahoo

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Courtney
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:26:57 pm Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?
I have played with Melinda. She's a good social butterfly. I guess Josquin hosted a season of mine. I was close as Coachran was being a weasel, but to be straight, his behavior didn't really impact me.
Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?
Hard to say. I guess my lack of information puts me in a bad spot, however, I do think the best bet is to just play. :dizzy:

I have made alliances with Joaquin, Melinda and Loveita. Four for now, we'll see where it goes from here.

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Courtney
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
I'm a grumpy gamebot, not a challenge beast.

:hurt: :gun:

Melinda seems aloof. Not having fun talking to her. So whatever. But given the four person alliance, still on my side.

Loveita seems like the real deal. So, her me and Cat made a 3 person alliance, as I call it, Team Meow. Alliance names build trust.

Steph sounds like she'll hold to her promise not to vote for me.

So, I think I'm doing ok.

Many people say they like Russell, so what are we talking about? Kim, Val Christia or Mookie?

Am I forgetting anyone? I think the boot logically has to be one of those four.

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Courtney
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Joaq will want Val to stick around. Melinda will want Cristina (gotta protect old school, yo). Love and I are invested in Cat.

That would leave Steph, Russ, Kim S in the wild based on connections via the four person alliance.

I think Mookie, then Kim S would meet the least resistance. Probably need to make a proper alliance with Val, but will do so after the vote.

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom